Rams to go after Jim Harbaugh?

rjt

What a heartbreak that would be for michigan. Finally becoming relevant again, gonna be in the NC picture for the foreseeable future it looks like and he takes off and has all of that come crumbling down. 

Doubt it happens though, esp for a job like LA where everything is a mess currently. Hes like guys like Gruden and Saban at this point. If they want to coach in the NFL again they will always have offers, no sense in taking an offer that isnt perfect. Jim makes a boatload of dough now, some reports say with bonuses something like 8-9 M per year, so unless LA is offering 12+ dont see that as enough. 

I can see him being intrigued by the Colts job if Pagano gets canned. Gets his former QB at stanford, an elite talent that Harbaugh im sure can groom to MVP caliber. Doubt he wants to take a job without a franchise QB, same deal as i said about Gruden when people mentioned him for LA

Would get a chance to stick to the niners twice a year

But get his ass beat by Seattle 

Obv would not be his fault based on the two rosters, but silly fans would pin blame to him and im sure he still wouldnt love getting beat by pete twice a year (or at least beat in the standings even if Rams continue to do fine h2h vs seattle)

But get his ass beat by Seattle 

Obv would not be his fault based on the two rosters, but silly fans would pin blame to him and im sure he still wouldnt love getting beat by pete twice a year (or at least beat in the standings even if Rams continue to do fine h2h vs seattle)

Good point my guess is though he would have them competing with Seattle within his first two years