drink coffee in bed while reading forum/news

Feed dog, give meds

Talk on phone to neighbor for an hour

Post on forums

Count hours til I can go to sleep

Watch Netflix and periodically check stocks

Be depressed I'm not getting much done

Contemplate future...question everything I'm doing and not doing in my life

Every day for one week out of every 4-6 go to gym for two hours. 2 hours every day out of every 5-7 weeks think I should be st the gym. (Did I dothat math correctly?)

Spend an hour in midlife crisis mode thinking about blowing all my money on things like cruiss around the world or running awayto somewhere new and warm.

5pm..start thinking about being able to go to bed....feed animals..

Variations..Wednesday mornings volunteer with elderly woman doing water exercise (she's in NM today with daughter)

Weekends. Get up early...print out scores and odds rotation...peruse forums for plays. Put in 100 plays. Watch scores all day.

Go to grocery 2-3 x a week. Complain about how cold it is. Let dog out to pee every hour.

When I worked 8-5 every day in office, I forever I longed for days like this. Not what it's cut out to be. All my friends are working, and unless you have unlimited money, it's difficult to eat out and do fun things every day without running a deficit. Add in the weather here, it's downright depressing, When DDPD is gone, I'm making a move. Not sure what kind, but something has to give. Going back to Colorado seems to make the most sense probably. Idk.

Usually...wake up between 5-6..

Feed cat

drink coffee in bed while reading forum/news

Feed dog, give meds

Talk on phone to neighbor for an hour

Post on forums

Count hours til I can go to sleep

Watch Netflix and periodically check stocks

Be depressed I'm not getting much done

Contemplate future...question everything I'm doing and not doing in my life

Every day for one week out of every 4-6 go to gym for two hours. 2 hours every day out of every 5-7 weeks think I should be st the gym. (Did I dothat math correctly?)

Spend an hour in midlife crisis mode thinking about blowing all my money on things like cruiss around the world or running awayto somewhere new and warm.

5pm..start thinking about being able to go to bed....feed animals..

Variations..Wednesday mornings volunteer with elderly woman doing water exercise (she's in NM today with daughter)

Weekends. Get up early...print out scores and odds rotation...peruse forums for plays. Put in 100 plays. Watch scores all day.

Go to grocery 2-3 x a week. Complain about how cold it is. Let dog out to pee every hour.

When I worked 8-5 every day in office, I forever I longed for days like this. Not what it's cut out to be. All my friends are working, and unless you have unlimited money, it's difficult to eat out and do fun things every day without running a deficit. Add in the weather here, it's downright depressing, When DDPD is gone, I'm making a move. Not sure what kind, but something has to give. Going back to Colorado seems to make the most sense probably. Idk.

sounds like it might be high time to move to a warmer climate.