What? the crappy Gopher Football players now not playing in Bowl Game? Boycott? LOL

trytrytry

Guest ChrisHarvard

this is why we all make money from Fish's plays.

He breaks down the games, gives insights, and then BOOM!- the play.

I can't believe guys think he just posts useless drivel.

Ok, here's the story, after the first game of the season, a women(we'll use that term loosely), after downing 5 or 6 shots of vodka, went out and met a gopher player in a club, they had more drinks and he invited her back to his place, she went, they ended up having sex...and shocker of shockers, she ended up performing oral sex on several other gopher's.After she sobered up the next day, she called her sister and implied she was raped, the police investigated, and they were ready to throw the book at those negro's, until several video's surfaced of all the escapades, where she did not seem to be unwilling at all.

The police declined to prosecute, and now, months later the college administration has decide that those football players should be expelled for their heinous actions(they decide the whore was without fault).

As most of you know, I'm not a ni**er lover, but this is wrong, the team is right to boycott.;

Guest ChrisHarvard

mikeman are you sure it's okay to write original content...and post it?

why not just edit and paste someone else's stuff?

Is being able to think and articulate those thoughts valued RIGHT HERE! at the gambling forum dot com?

A post of that size? Wowzers. Myself, coach Dibs, sleepy, there's a few others but the list is very short...

Hence, the "didn't read" smiley. Most of these horses don't want to be led to water. They don't even want to drink.

They just want to spit out one liners....and neigh. 

mikeman are you sure it's okay to write original content...and post it?

why not just edit and paste someone else's stuff?

Is being able to think and articulate those thoughts valued RIGHT HERE! at the gambling forum dot com?

A post of that size? Wowzers. Myself, coach Dibs, sleepy, there's a few others but the list is very short...

Hence, the "didn't read" smiley. Most of these horses don't want to be led to water. They don't even want to drink.

They just want to spit out one liners....and neigh. 

It's big news here in Mn, my heart goes out to the poor victim, she also works for the univ, and had the nerve to file a restraining order against the players, afraid that if she gets near them again(and gets drunk again), she might start sucking on those schlongs again.

Seriously, we're talking 10 players, gonna get expelled, going to have to go somewhere else(if they can), without scholarships they'll drop out, all because this bitch felt remorse after getting gang banged and blowing a line up of negro's, and the ultra liberal university is gonna give her the benefit of the doubt, in spite of the evidence...and the video.

Donald trump will fix all of this.

It does not just punish the players-what about the rights of the rest of the players - coaches - fans. Then there is the trust factor-why would a blue chipper go there if the president thinks he can be judge, jury, executioner on something law enforcement said was not prosecuteable.

5th amendment rights get in the way.  Give this woman truth serum! There must be more to this.  They must have given her a date rape drug or something?  What if we just hung Bill Cosby - call it square and let these kids play football?  But, I like the message the innocent kids are sending - either follow the law or forget it - we will go someplace else and play next year.  

What would you do if you were one of these players on this team that was not involved in any way - took part in the boycott - believed it was the right thing to do - wouldn't this leave a bad taste - wouldn't you want to get the hell out of there? Then is it every man for himself or could all the starters try to transfer to one school? Try to be part of a winner?

Now ESPN says they are going to play but they will get a fair hearing? For next year - get on the same page - but I still think recruits will drop like flies?..