I don't normally bet against my teams.. but I will be fading the Cards down the stretch.

Sol Aristatel

They are out of the playoff race, so fuck it. Ill make an exception and win some money.

This team is a mess right now. Injury bug has decimated their roster on both sides of the ball. Lost 3 or 4 more key starters last week. They are literally hiring people off the street to play offensive line.

In a addition, there is a lot of shit going on in the locker room and fingers being pointed. Players were already a little disgruntled with the coaching staff for their lack of accountability for how this season has gone, but now its come to a head with Michael Floyd being cut. By all accounts he was a good dude and the whole team loved him. Even non-controversial Larry Fitzgerald is speaking up about it and voicing his displeasure.

Team is a total shit show right now. I see them completely rolling over and tanking the rest of the way.

these are the type of teams that usually cover inflated spreads in week 16/17

Not even close. This isn't the Browns we are talking about here. This is a talented team that almost everyone had as at least a playoff team. They still are getting more respect than they deserve. You will be getting value fading them every game here on out.

Early release today Barry. Ill be out of here before 11am today. Gonna hit the ROAD to Vegas in less than 1 hour. Will be grabbing lunch today on the GO. Thinking ChickFilA might be getting some business from Uncle D today.

These fucking schools are too much.   23k and I got to pick up kiddo at 12pm.

These fucking schools are too much.   23k and I got to pick up kiddo at 12pm.

I hear ya, paying 26K here and I think my kid may turn out to be a racist, because the teachers pounding liberal idealogy into his head.

Good luck Sol, fuck those cards.  Hit the liquor hard tonight and give me some good reading material Monday monday.

Honestly, now is probably when these assholes will start winning.

Don't be dumb.  Game on Sunday vs the Saints is a shitshow.  Two horrible teams.  Take the points.

The free money will be on Christmas Eve in Seattle.  Sea chickens will be around -10 or so.  Blowout city.

Rams defense will swallow up Carson.  If he's even healthy by then.  

Guest ChrisHarvard

Coach i know you understand my beliefs on making money, so this the last time in 2016 I'm going to advise you on this very simple matter...

Don't bet on sports because you love you the game, the purity of the sport, the roar of the crowd, the taste of the hot dog w/ relish and mustard while you watch "your team".

It's about MONEY. If you can bet 2 squirrels fighting over a (nut?), do it if you have an advantage.

You want entertainment, go to the movies. You're beating yourself up with homer plays and letting emotion cloud your judgement.

Coach i know you understand my beliefs on making money, so this the last time in 2016 I'm going to advise you on this very simple matter...

Don't bet on sports because you love you the game, the purity of the sport, the roar of the crowd, the taste of the hot dog w/ relish and mustard while you watch "your team".

It's about MONEY. If you can bet 2 squirrels fighting over a (nut?), do it if you have an advantage.

You want entertainment, go to the movies. You're beating yourself up with homer plays and letting emotion cloud your judgement.

Christopher.

I love you.  But.  You are retarded right now.  Homer play?  Im fading my team.  Not because they suck, but because I know whats about to go down.

There is a reason why AZ is only -3 vs the hapless Saints at home.  Figure it out.