Promise us one thing Boogie

BarryRunSome

Trillion dollar talent with a ten cent brain. Arguably the best player in the league behind the Queen. Maybe the most talented player in the league

Boogie's going to be that guy 12-14 years from now doing that interview apologizing for how he carried himself during his career. Saying he wishes he could do it all over again. Hope he fucking kills himself

Trillion dollar talent with a ten cent brain. Arguably the best player in the league behind the Queen. Maybe the most talented player in the league

Boogie's going to be that guy 12-14 years from now doing that interview apologizing for how he carried himself during his career. Saying he wishes he could do it all over again. Hope he fucking kills himself

Def not most talented in league, not by a long shot, get it through that skull O ' yours Barry

You smoking the good stuff last night Barry?

2nd best player in the NBA. Jaysus. 7th year in the NBA and he's never made the playoffs; heck he's never won more than 29 games in a season. In a league where the elite players can reach the playoffs with little to know help, he's never even come close.

You smoking the good stuff last night Barry?

2nd best player in the NBA. Jaysus. 7th year in the NBA and he's never made the playoffs; heck he's never won more than 29 games in a season. In a league where the elite players can reach the playoffs with little to know help, he's never even come close.

You make good points. And I hear you on all those points. But he's a fucking Knucklehead. That contributes to never making the playoffs. That contributes to never winning more then 29 games. I standby my opinion. He has more god given talent than just about any player in the league. Trillion dollar talent with a ten cent brain. He could average 30 and 15 every year if he wanted.

Can do things no other player can do

Could be a 30 and 15 guy every night, if he wasn't a stupid fucking NIGNOG with a ten cent brain

Maybe the UniBrow. I'll give you him. NO ONE ELSE can do what Boogie can do

I can't argue with him potentially being a 30 and 15 guy every night you are right even if it's on a bad team that is still impressive and requires some special talent, a special kinda talent not many have. I agree pal.

You make good points. And I hear you on all those points. But he's a fucking Knucklehead. That contributes to never making the playoffs. That contributes to never winning more then 29 games. I standby my opinion. He has more god given talent than just about any player in the league. Trillion dollar talent with a ten cent brain

I really like Boogie the player, and he's definitely one of the most talented players in the NBA but he's in the 9-12 range, not the 1-5 range.

Russ

Lebron

AD

Harden

Kawhi

Durant

Curry

CP3

Boogie is in that next tier with Lillard/Butler/Giannis/Blake

Boogie hasn't learned to make those around him better.

I really like Boogie the player, and he's definitely one of the most talented players in the NBA but he's in the 9-12 range, not the 1-5 range.

Russ

Lebron

AD

Harden

Kawhi

Durant

Curry

CP3

Boogie is in that next tier with Lillard/Butler/Giannis/Blake

Top 2 talent

Top 2 player IF his head was screwed on straight.

Russ, Curry, Harden, and CPme couldn't dream to be the player Boogie is, IF his head was screwed on straight. The other players you mentioned are comparable. Boogie head screwed on straight better players than all the above except The Queen

Timely if you had a choice would you take Cousins or Whiteside? I take Whiteside and don't even have to think about it. You forgot Kyrie on your list too pal he should be right up there with CP3 IMO.

Kyrie, no thanks. I'll take Lillard over Kyrie 8 days a week.

I take Cousins over Whiteside because Whiteside doesn't have the offensive polish that Boogie has and even though Boogie has been in the league forever he's actually younger than Whiteside. Cousins can go inside and out. Whiteside a little better rim protector, but Boogie much more of a work horse.

Top 2 talent

Top 2 player IF his head was screwed on straight.

Russ, Curry, Harden, and CPme couldn't dream to be the player Boogie is, IF his head was screwed on straight. The other players you mentioned are comparable. Boogie head screwed on straight better players than all the above except The Queen

Come on, pal. 

Russell averages the same number of rebounds per game and he's 9 inches shorter. 

Harden might be the best overall offensive player in the game right now.

I hate CP3, but no one runs an offense better in the NBA than CP3.

Timely who is better than Boogie, if his head was screwed on straight? I know it's hypothetical but do your best. Put Durant's brain inside Boogies body. Who's better in the league?

I don't think his head gets in the way as often as you think.

I think Durant, AD, LeBron, and Russ are all more physically gifted if that is what we are discussing. I think the mental aspect of the game is a talent though.