Boat's Logic

Deemer

Guest ChrisHarvard

Deemers vagina is bleeding again.

JFC.

I think what Deemer is upset about is, b3 sure dishes it out but gets frustrated and upset very, very easily when the tables are turned. I think Deem is feeling, "don't crap on posters if you cannot handle it when posters come back at you".

On b3's end, I understand his end. TGF is a business, we need these sponsors. Money doesn't grow on trees and these sponsors keep ME, Chris Harvard the gambling forum dot com, posting. We wouldn't exist without money to fund the forum.

Not to mention, the sponsors pay for all this awesome free stuff we are all offered. I think in the last 10 McDonalds contests, I've won 3 of them. That's 30 bucks of completely free stuff. That's awesome! b3 doesn't appreciate posters "mucking up" contest threads.

So, I can see both sides.

I'm just so grateful for this place, I love it here. I love b3, I love Deem, I love Moldy, Coach, you name em'. TGF is the greatest thing since sliced bread, and the best part is there were some little bitches that said we wouldn't make it 6 months.

Guest ChrisHarvard

NOPE.

No slack will be given coach.

Guy is always flapping his gums.

Being a mod at TGF is like having the hardcore title in WWE.

24/7 rules. Yanks needs to be on his game every day and night.

Guest ChrisHarvard

lol I remember when I reminded Ted it was the beginning of the month, he should update his ledger of the previous 4 weeks plays...

He did not like that, he insulted me and vanished.

I was just trying to help the guy. It's important to track your plays and reflect every month, see what you can learn and avoid mistakes in the future.