Promise us one thing Bill O'brien

Blue

4th and inches from the inch yard line (no more than one inch) and he throws a fade route to the biggest pile of shit I've ever laid my eyes on Deandre Hopkins. Needless to say it was broken up by Jalen Ramsey. Down 13-0 @ home vs Jacksonville in a MUST WIN game (season on the line) and you throw a fade route when you need one inch for 6 points. Barry check in pal...

Look at their division standings, it's a must win pal .

no its not

If things end the way they are now after this week its HOU 7-7, IND 7-7, TEN 7-7

Hou has the tiebreak over everyone. the true MUST WIN game is week 17 vs tennessee

As long as they win that game only chance they lose the div is if Houston loses today, loses next week vs Cinci, and IND wins out (should win today, but also would need to win @ oakland next week and vs Jags week 17)

or if Houston loses today and next week, TEN comes back to win today AND also wins next week vs jags

no its not

If things end the way they are now after this week its HOU 7-7, IND 7-7, TEN 7-7

Hou has the tiebreak over everyone. the true MUST WIN game is week 17 vs tennessee

As long as they win that game only chance they lose the div is if Houston loses today, loses next week vs Cinci, and IND wins out (should win today, but also would need to win @ oakland next week and vs Jags week 17)

or if Houston loses today and next week, TEN comes back to win today AND also wins next week vs jags

Geez, I didn't know it was such a technical term I apologize. They need to win the fucking game was my point.