Cousin Try wins Get 4 in a row, I'll send ya $20 bucks (open to all)

Guest boatboatboat

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trypills is the Best contest player ever!!!! Why didn't I think of playing all four stale lines?

Main reason for you is missing the "think" part Teddy

key  to being a winna  on the forums and life Teddy in this time of year in bowls is to avoid the weak lines moves, but consider the sharp lines moves.    this time of year is tricky for most Teddy  not too many 4 for 4's here was there?

also you got to know how to handicap this time of year teddybear.  Some sharp sides if you know them as sharp moves  but some fades also.   dont watch the number teddy this time of year (like your terrible contest 3*  stale steam pick on grambling -15.5  wagering money you dont even have).  

take up a chair, notepad and pen Teddy  and learn lean learn .

here is how you crush the man teddy...

2#2 W Kty -6.5  line was actually same -6.5

3#3 Memphis vs W Kty over 79.5  line was  worse but dont get trapped 78.5

6#6 Wyoming +9.5  line was  worse but teddy dont get trapped +11

10#10 Idaho +13.5    line was worse teddy but dont get trapped +16  (did you like the outright win there teddy)

take up a chair, notepad and pen Teddy  and learn lean learn .  2016 a disaster for you  (especially that horse debacle with your butt buddy mike at eog, gawd that was embarrassing for you)    Teddy 2017 can be a turning pt.  jump on my wings

The horse contest was so embarrassing for u it wasn't even funny....you lost 12 straight Show bets on 1-9 favs when all you needed was a fvcking dollar more to win the contest....

You suck and horses like u suck down hand ful of pills for breakfast

again the think part for you  teddy is missing, your horse effort was so bad it was the laughing stock of EOG, I think I lost one show wager, and made a nice profit overall but did not get to the challenge number, missed my last play!  made the boys some money along the way.  Your effort OMG was that bad.  It also made you go tilt at EOG and then  before you were buried totally I got you banned there.  (think of that as human aid)

do you need this 20 to help out a bit  (I know christmas shopping window is almost  gone now hopefully you bought your special somebody the $11   2 for 1 scented hand lotions?  Teddy DONT use them up when you are ALONE!!!   They are  an OK gift on a budget but, dont, you know,  use them on yourself!    Anyway the 20 I won here maybe you could put out a little new years eve spread, some wheat thins and cheese spread and stuff?  would that help?   KEEP your hands out of the cheese Wiz Teddy when alone.  LEts get you on track for a turn around and made 2017 your best ever   jump on my wings. 

again the think part for you  teddy is missing, your horse effort was so bad it was the laughing stock of EOG, I think I lost one show wager, and made a nice profit overall but did not get to the challenge number, missed my last play!  made the boys some money along the way.  Your effort OMG was that bad.  It also made you go tilt at EOG and then  before you were buried totally I got you banned there.  (think of that as human aid)

do you need this 20 to help out a bit  (I know christmas shopping window is almost  gone now hopefully you bought your special somebody the $11   2 for 1 scented hand lotions?  Teddy DONT use them up when you are ALONE!!!   They are  an OK gift on a budget but, dont, you know,  use them on yourself!    Anyway the 20 I won here maybe you could put out a little new years eve spread, some wheat thins and cheese spread and stuff?  would that help?   KEEP your hands out of the cheese Wiz Teddy when alone.  LEts get you on track for a turn around and made 2017 your best ever   jump on my wings. 

Shot taker firing shots!