guys there's a big day game tomorrow, Jacksonville State @ TN Chattanooga (-15)

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

I'm going to rest up, look at this game tomorrow at 5:30AM when I am fresh.

Nothing like a fresh cup of coffee and capping a game first thing in the morning.

God bless. Goodnight TGF.

Topher

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guys I got too wrapped up in what I was doing this morning. This is why you can't have a job, a career, hobbies, a family, a drinking problem...

All these things interfere with gambling. That's when you know you have a serious problem when you let every day details interfere with your gambling.

Game starts in 5 freaking minutes, maybe we can learn something from the 1H and bet at HT.

I don't want to be "that guy" that posts a play 2 minutes before the game. Don't be "that guy" fellas.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Chicks do not like the mini basketball hoop set up in the living room. I don't know how Fletch got away with it in the movie.

A chick once said to me "you should just forget about basketball because it's forgotten all about you".

Ouch, cut me deep.

Chicks do not like the mini basketball hoop set up in the living room. I don't know how Fletch got away with it in the movie.

A chick once said to me "you should just forget about basketball because it's forgotten all about you".

Ouch, cut me deep.

thats better than her pointing at your wee wee and laughing.