• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

rito

sleepy

fishhead

sleepy i have a big picture about you in my mind about where you are in your life and it's positive.  

-i picture you as as a retired guy having $100,000 or more in your bank account

-what's eye opening to me is that i believe you have posted screen shots of betting $10 on 5 dimes because those are the limits that tony williams gave you from winning too much.  To me it's like why would you continue playing with an idiot like that?  And then i laugh out loud to myself and say you know what, you are a boss for keeping your focus.  You already have over $100,000 (or more) in your bank account so you don't need to go looking for another book.

-In addition to the money you have in your account, you probably have additional automatic income that happens every month from disability, supplemental security income, pension, inheritance, either way you are a boss.  

Either way i view you as a very happy guy and you're on this forum for fun so it's all good

sleepy i have a big picture about you in my mind about where you are in your life and it's positive.

-i picture you as as a retired guy having $100,000 or more in your bank account

-what's eye opening to me is that i believe you have posted screen shots of betting $10 on 5 dimes because those are the limits that tony williams gave you from winning too much. To me it's like why would you continue playing with an idiot like that? And then i laugh out loud to myself and say you know what, you are a boss for keeping your focus. You already have over $100,000 (or more) in your bank account so you don't need to go looking for another book.

-In addition to the money you have in your account, you probably have additional automatic income that happens every month from disability, supplemental security income, pension, inheritance, either way you are a boss.

Either way i view you as a very happy guy and you're on this forum for fun so it's all good

I would hope if he's retired he has a lot more than $100,000 in the bank.

Happy guy? Either you are being sarcastic or it sure is interesting how differently different people view others.

I would hope if he's retired he has a lot more than $100,000 in the bank.

Happy guy? Either you are being sarcastic or it sure is interesting how differently different people view others.

here in los angeles there are a lot of people on the westside (affluent area) that appear to honk their horns for no reason when it is obviously apparent they have a very nice car.

To me it's like what the fuck are you doing?  I view it as the equivalent of a poker bully with the most chips stack at the table trying to drive people off the board knowing they have unlimited rebuys all they want.

here in los angeles there are a lot of people on the westside (affluent area) that appear to honk their horns for no reason when it is obviously apparent they have a very nice car.

To me it's like what the fuck are you doing?  I view it as the equivalent of a poker bully with the most chips stack at the table trying to drive people off the board knowing they have unlimited rebuys all they want.

I'm not sure I'm following, I just thought Sleepy was pretty young...too young to get Social Security and retirement so 100k wouldn't last too long.

I'm not sure I'm following, I just thought Sleepy was pretty young...too young to get Social Security and retirement so 100k wouldn't last too long.

very interesting how you think he's young and i think he's older

i always thought that his anger came out of drug use or being drunk off alcohol (people with money can tend to get anything they want)

i wouldn't be surprised if i lost my assessment of the guy cause i don't read everything so who knows

it's possible that my big picture lost because the guy did not directly respond to me with quotes.  Instead it seems i get an indirect response out of 1 of the many others that i mentioned but oh well, i've been losing some bets anyways.

I've only had one real nice car. I ALWAYS honked the horn to let people know.

Now that I take the bus and walk I'm resigned to whistling.

lol plommer when you had your 1 real nice car did you always tailgate on their asses and honk if they were going too slow?  If you did just that, you would definitely fit in los angeles, california of the good ole' USA

There are so many small examples and another would be "cutting people off" in driving.  There is no such thing as cutting people off.  Either you let them in without hitting them in the back or you rear ended them and it's your fault.  

very interesting how you think he's young and i think he's older

i always thought that his anger came out of drug use or being drunk off alcohol (people with money can tend to get anything they want)

i wouldn't be surprised if i lost my assessment of the guy cause i don't read everything so who knows

it's possible that my big picture lost because the guy did not directly respond to me with quotes. Instead it seems i get an indirect response out of 1 of the many others that i mentioned but oh well, i've been losing some bets anyways.

Well I think you are much younger than me, so our perception is different.,I was thinking he was mid 40s or so..even if I'm off a decade still a ways from social security.

I think he takes pain meds which usually makes people calmer...unless they are out.