VIDEO: Richkas going to the methadone clinic.

Fazzer

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fucking fired up now.

Just like an AA meeting or NA meeting you don't even talk about what goes on in there let alone film it.

90% of these people are trying to get their lives back. Shit ain't right.

Violate people's right to privacy for a few laughs on a forum. Whoever this Richkas guy is deserves a fucking bullet through the skull

Just like an AA meeting or NA meeting you don't even talk about what goes on in there let alone film it.

Violate people's right to privacy for a few laughs on a forum. Whoever this Richkas guy is deserves a fucking bullet through the skull

:clap

If RICHKAS and JJGOLD were to start posting here traffic and affiliate/advertising revenue

would probably spike by at least 25%.

This would make TGF management VERY HAPPY. 

even though those two idiots never post anything worth reading at least they gamble and are not posting about tv shows and politics

I agree with you 100%, but the same should go for a lot of these other videos/pics that are posted on the forums.  

Does BobbyFK's "step kids" know that they are in videos and pics plastered all over the forums?  I think the privacy of kids is even more important than the privacy inside a methadone clinic.   

Bottom line?  Both out of line and unacceptable IMO.  But not treated as such. 

I agree with you 100%, but the same should go for a lot of these other videos/pics that are posted on the forums.  

Does BobbyFK's "step kids" know that they are in videos and pics plastered all over the forums?  I think the privacy of kids is even more important than the privacy inside a methadone clinic.   

Bottom line?  Both out of line and unacceptable IMO.  But not treated as such. 

Absolutely