Bigrunner

1. Make America Great Again

2. Drain the Swamp

3. World Peace

4. Increase his own Families Wealth Big League

5. Become an Ally with Russia

6. Make the White Race Stronger

7. Other

I'll start. I'm confident with #4. He's all about money. Trump University is one of many examples from his past.

Dude the election is over. So is the two bit rhetoric.

Trump's number one priority should be infrastructure.

Guy spends over $50 million of his own money on an election he could have easily lost, rejects taking a salary for the position, and the haters still think he's in this for the money. (...and I lowballed his contribution, taking into account the money that was pumped back into his own companies which was about $11 million)

I don't get it. Say what you want about Trump, but anyone who thinks he is in this for money is just "wrong."

Guy spends over $50 million of his own money on an election he could have easily lost, rejects taking a salary for the position, and the haters still think he's in this for the money. (...and I lowballed his contribution, taking into account the money that was pumped back into his own companies which was about $11 million)

I don't get it. Say what you want about Trump, but anyone who thinks he is in this for money is just "wrong."

I'd say he made money off his campaign, but we may never know. I'd say he's already made a ton of money off his hedge fund investments into "Fannie May and Freddie Mac", we may never know.. The clown creates charitable entities and then uses them for money laundering and other tax crimes. The day after he won, Ivanka was promoting her bracelet on their new .gov website. Just recently the Trumps were running auctions to sell private time with Ivanka. Then they set up another charity is Texas and were advertising  for $1,000,000 you can  spend private time with Donald, JR & Eric. One after another these promotions were busted and walked back. Anyway to make a buck! Suckers!!!!

I think I read something about that charity deal. I haven't heard anything about money laundering and tax crimes. Is that proven or are you speculating? I don't know enough about it to comment one way or the other. I just will never believe he spent all that time and money in the hopes of winning and making money down the road. Four years is a long time at his age, and he doesn't need the money. I would be more likely to believe it was about ego than ever about the money. Jmo.

ROFL

I think I read something about that charity deal. I haven't heard anything about money laundering and tax crimes. Is that proven or are you speculating? I don't know enough about it to comment one way or the other. I just will never believe he spent all that time and money in the hopes of winning and making money down the road. Four years is a long time at his age, and he doesn't need the money. I would be more likely to believe it was about ego than ever about the money. Jmo.

Yes his charity committed IRS crimes of self dealing and payments to non qualified individuals. It's still an ongoing investigation.

You've made some valid points. The problem is based on Trump's actions we have zero reason to believe his good intentions.

First he tried to delegitimize Obama questioning his birth certificate. Then this game with his tax returns.

Releasing his tax returns would do him a ton of good.

Until then, we can't believe him. Releasing the tax returns isn't asking a lot. Every President has done it over the last 50 years. Fuk him!

So he takes office and lowers the corporate tax rate 35%..............

Yes his charity committed IRS crimes of self dealing and payments to non qualified individuals. It's still an ongoing investigation.

You've made some valid points. The problem is based on Trump's actions we have zero reason to believe his good intentions.

First he tried to delegitimize Obama questioning his birth certificate. Then this game with his tax returns.

Releasing his tax returns would do him a ton of good.

Until then, we can't believe him. Releasing the tax returns isn't asking a lot. Every President has done it over the last 50 years. Fuk him!

Can't argue with ya..he should release his tax returns.

I dk if you saw that interview he did with Oprah like 30 years ago...I guess that's the thing that made me believe he has general concern for the country.

The truth is probably somewhere in the middle. I'll have to read more on the charity deal.

I hope he combines his scam with Hillary's, and opens TRUMP U, HAITI CAMPUS.

Dude I hear you! The Trump family recently created a Charity in Texas. The charity solicited donations. The offer was donate 1 million dollars and you can have a private party with PresidentTrump the day after Inauguration. Talk about pay to play!

Rd how do we stop this?

He surely isn't draining the swamp, he plans on appointing many of the biggest swamp rats and alligators tat can be found anywhere. He is all about money, and his money is invested in oil companies and the accounts are at Goldman Sachs.