KING me! Trying to JAZZ it up here! Sacramento at Utah 9EST

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

Kings @ Jazz

This is a rematch of two weeks ago, an 84-104 Utah rout. But the final score doesn't tell the whole story, as the game was very close through 3 quarters. The Kings managed 8 total points in the 4Q.

DeMarcus has to do it all for this team to win and he's coming off a huge 55 point game. He will really be counted on tonight, as the Kings are without Rudy Gay, who gives them a boatboatboat load of minutes every game and is 20+ PPG scorer.

I just don't think Sacramento is deep enough to run 4 quarters with these Jazz and as demonstrated the last game, the Jazz seem to have some sort of idea on how to contain DeMarcus, whom they held to only 16 points last meeting. If he can't GO OFF for 30+ this game, the kings are sunksunksunk.

The Jazz are looking to get some spring back in their step after getting their rooster knocked in the dirt by the Warriors.

I wish I had -6.5 but got in at -7. Line has been steaming up since Gay was ruled OUT but i'm still expecting another Jazz dd win as the Kings seem to let things get of hand late in games, and they STINK especially on the road (5-11 SU).

UTAH

Guest ChrisHarvard

10 point lead at HT.

Utah easily covered the 1Q and the 1H line.

I am hoping this is not YET ANOTHER example of 1H cashing and full game coming up shortshortshort.

I'm telling you guys, play 1Hs. Last night's Arz State was the one the only 1H I had lost in a quite long while. Been effed many times by full game lines, I hope this is not one of those occasions.

Another thing is pros don't run around with their roosters out fouling like crazy with 20 seconds left in the game like they do in college.

Topher outtie