Grayson Allen is a bitch....

Hoops

I've watched very little college BB this year but saw this when it happened. Dude is not mentally well. Some people are like Suh and are just fucktards that like to cheapshot But the shit on the bench when he spazzed out was nuts. He kept getting angrier and angrier for no reason. Should be forced to take a month off and get help.

Why are people making such a big deal out of this? I don't get it. He's a dirty player. He's not the first, and won't be the last. I don't agree with suspending him. He tripped a guy deliberately for the 2nd or 3rd time in a game. He didn't shoot someone. Big fucking deal. Any in game punishment that the referees decide on, should be the end of it

He acted like a little kid having a tantrum. Hd kept getting angrier and angrier. The cheapshot wasn't bad at all. He looked like he was trying to hurt himself on the bench.

I was expecting the announcer to yell "We've got a cutter. He's bleeding on Coach K."

• 2 weeks later...