Kellyanne Conway is so bright, how can you west coast liberals hate her?

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

Want to bet?  Post up with $1k and proof will be shown.  I'll split the money with Harvard.

I didn't think so.  I offer this every single time and no one takes me up on it.  People would rather blurt out a free lie, than pay for the truth. 

You could get a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up it...

I mean....you can get a good look at a TBONE by sticking your head up a BULL'S ass...

wait, it's gotta be your bull.

Here's what I am saying...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can work in the White House or you can be a successful business owner. You can't be both! Choose one! Until Bozo chooses one he's totally disrespecting all of America except his small base. Until Bozo and Bozo's corrupt friends choose one or the other they can't be respected or supported.

It's that simple. Oppose, oppose, don't pay your Federal taxes until the swamp stops this insider trading bullshit! Carl Ichan, Rex Tillerson, Goldman Sachs, Betsy D , Wilbur Ross, Carl's Junior!

Boycott, fight back, oppose, oppose, file taxes with zero liability! Trump has set that precedent.

Guest ChrisHarvard

You can work in the White House or you can be a successful business owner. You can't be both! Choose one! Until Bozo chooses one he's totally disrespecting all of America except his small base. Until Bozo and Bozo's corrupt friends choose one or the other they can't be respected or supported.

It's that simple. Oppose, oppose, don't pay your Federal taxes until the swamp stops this insider trading bullshit! Carl Ichan, Rex Tillerson, Goldman Sachs, Betsy D , Wilbur Ross, Carl's Junior!

Boycott, fight back, oppose, oppose, file taxes with zero liability! Trump has set that precedent.

I can see your side of things.

at least you can communicate together cognitive sentences, unlike most of these dullards that are just angry but can't quite say why.

bigrunner you obviously feel that Donald is corrupt. Do you feel that "the bigger evil" won the election, in Mr. Trump? You think that Clinton was more "on the level", so to speak?

Guest ChrisHarvard

KR couldn't cap his way out of a wet paper bag.

The guy is a homer, a spot bettor, a democrat, an atheist, and doesn't support the NRA. When he eats out, it's crappy food. When he eats at home, it's crappy food. He doesn't even drink Tecate, he's a fake mexican.

I am none of those things.

KR couldn't cap his way out of a wet paper bag.

The guy is a homer, a spot bettor, a democrat, an atheist, and doesn't support the NRA. When he eats out, it's crappy food. When he eats at home, it's crappy food. He doesn't even drink Tecate, he's a fake mexican.

I am none of those things.

Settle down King......you had 15 post at EOG over 5yrs at EOG with 12 of them in Kingers thread and now you have 12k in 3yrs here......how did u go from 15 in 2yrs to almost 15k in 3yrs?

No doubt in my mind you're a Kinger ghost......none!!!

I can see your side of things.

at least you can communicate together cognitive sentences, unlike most of these dullards that are just angry but can't quite say why.

bigrunner you obviously feel that Donald is corrupt. Do you feel that "the bigger evil" won the election, in Mr. Trump? You think that Clinton was more "on the level", so to speak?

Drain the Swamp! I want to hurt people! I lied too America to get elected! I'm filling my cabinet with Goldman Sachs, Fox News Commentators, Russian insiders. Trump practices in massive consumer fraud, Trump U. Show your tax returns!I can go on and on. Yes obviously the bigger evil won.

Trump won't have any A-list celebrities performing at his inauguration. As a matter of fact the A-lister are talking about having a huge television concert to compete against Trump's inauguration. That would be awesome!

I think Clinton was treaty unfairly. One example, Republican Senator Jason Chaffetz demanded 9 separate special investigations into Hillary's handling of Bengazi. 9 investagations, 10's of millions of dollars later no crimes were committed by Hillary. But Hillary does feel responsible and did apologize. I didn't want me tax money spent on a witch hunt.

Besides Comey's violation of the Hatch Act , the other biggest reason Hillary lost is because she's a woman. Sexism! And the right wing proganda machine trafficked tons of lies and fake stories.

It is was it is. But simply put, the only explanation needed by the opposition is, "until Trump changes his erratic and thinned skin behavior, as long as he continues to disrespect the office of the Presidency, continues to disrespect the large majority of America by not divesting himself from his ownership in his domestic and worldwide businesses, then he doesn't deserve are respect or support! If you want to be President of the greatest country in the world, there's a stiff price to pay. He doesn't seem willing to pay it.

Want to bet?  Post up with $1k and proof will be shown.  I'll split the money with Harvard.

I didn't think so.  I offer this every single time and no one takes me up on it.  People would rather blurt out a free lie, than pay for the truth. 

You are now being closely monitored this evening.  Tilt alert button close by..

Guest ChrisHarvard

bug gunner i dont agree with you in the slightest, but at least you have a brain and take the 3 minutes to explain your position and not copy and paste from a journalist....some stuff you didn't even write or think.

Kudos to you for that one.

I always got on Mo Didley for his copy and paste sports "write ups". Guy would post a thread title and post other peoples shit.

If you make a thread and post 10 paragraphs of another dude's writing...that's pathetic.

Fellas, write your own stuff.

Don't be a Mo Didley.