Rachel Maddow show just starting, Kellyanne Conway interview

Bigrunner

You a Big Government Liberal? You know what else is old news, current news? Take the oil. Trump has been preaching since 2011, too take Iraq's oil. Just brought it up again in front of the hallowed wall during his disgraceful, pathetic speech to the CIA. He's preaching he's all for committing war crimes. America first. Astonishing!

His point on the oil is that if "we" are going to sacrifice so many men and so much capital, it only makes sense that "they" show their gratitude in some way, and the only thing they have of value is oil, you sure are dumb.

He should keep his ignorant points to himself, instead of putting a bigger target on American military. He is an illegal President he should stop acting like one.

What's the delay on the US embassy moving to Jerusalem? These developments towards peace over isolation must have you down and frustrated?

Trump invented fake news during birther scandal

And continued it when he said he saw thousands of Muslims cheering when the twin towers were attacked.

Then he's on record as saying "I know more about ISIS than the Generals.

Donald Trump tweets. Climate change is a hoax created by Vagina.

Donald proudly boasts he would of won popular vote if it weren't for the 3-5 million illegal votes.

I could go on and on but let's give the illegal President a chance to stop acting illegal.

And continued it when he said he saw thousands of Muslims cheering when the twin towers were attacked.

Then he's on record as saying "I know more about ISIS than the Generals.

Donald Trump tweets. Climate change is a hoax created by Vagina.

Donald proudly boasts he would of won popular vote if it weren't for the 3-5 million illegal votes.

I could go on and on but let's give the illegal President a chance to stop acting illegal.

Don't take the guy so seriously.

Idiot has a avatar that says Keep immigrants and deport Trump........so let's deport someone who employs 1,000's and keep people who take free health care and schooling and don't pay taxes...

Only Libtards......

Big Government Libtard! Teddy is proving how idiotic he is.

I couldn't have said it better thou, the illegal President doesn't pay taxes and gets free health care. About free schooling you're wrong. The illegal President was trafficking in major school fraud at a tune of $35,000 a pop! That's worse than free schooling its major theft.

• 3 weeks later...