Get on that KR Diet...

KingRevolver

Yeah, that's good when you're already at a good weight. But when you're technically obese, you have to do both to get down in weight.

I feel like exercise is far more important but many here disagree.  Oddly enough, I'll take a wild guess and say 90% of the forum is obese and most think they know what they are taking about regarding health and fitness.

are you exercising at all?

Is this a fad diet or lifestyle change?  Hopefully you are doing something that is sustainable.

best of luck..it just annoys me when people want a result but are not willing to put in any work to get there, so I apologize if I come off as hostile.

I feel like exercise is far more important but many here disagree.  Oddly enough, I'll take a wild guess and say 90% of the forum is obese and most think they know what they are taking about regarding health and fitness.

are you exercising at all?

Is this a fad diet or lifestyle change?  Hopefully you are doing something that is sustainable.

best of luck..it just annoys me when people want a result but are not willing to put in any work to get there, so I apologize if I come off as hostile.

I understand what you're saying, but for some people it takes as much or more motivation to say no to a slice or two of pizza than to get out and work out for an hour or two.

And saying no to a couple pizza of pizza may save 700 calories...takes a lot of aerobic work to burn 700 calories. For me they usually go hand-in-hand. I am either working out for three hours and eating good, or not working out and eating like shit. Touchdown ODU! Yay!

I understand what you're saying, but for some people it takes as much or more motivation to say no to a slice or two of pizza than to get out and work out for an hour or two.

And saying no to a couple pizza of pizza may save 700 calories...takes a lot of aerobic work to burn 700 calories. For me they usually go hand-in-hand. I am either working out for three hours and eating good, or not working out and eating like shit. Touchdown ODU! Yay!

kinger is still young and he does not exercise at all as far as I know.

The weight does not magically come off and you actually have to put in some work to get where you want to be.

I do not necessarily enjoy exercise, but I do it because I stopped for a year a couple of years back and I went from around 185ish to around 215 after never weighing over 200 in my life.  I realized that if I didn't do something soon, it would get out of hand.  I know it sounds a bit harsh, but I have little to no sympathy for those who sit around all day and complain about being overweight.

I agree with what you said about exercising and eating healthy going hand in hand and vice versa.  When I stop exercising, I seem to eat way worse and crave a lot of bad and greasy stuff like burgers, philly cheesesteaks, rolled taquitos etc etc.

I would never give WalMart one penny of my money

Biggest scumbag company. They encourage their employees to apply for welfare. They pay them shit. I hope every member of the Walton family still alive, drops dead

And if enough people feel like you, Walmart will go out of business...and if they dont go out of business, then you are an idiot!