Nominations for 2016 Douche Bag of The Year

joeybagadonuts

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna have to start drinking, then maybe I'll understand what's going on here.

Go pour a tall one.  Ill catch you up here in the meantime...

We have a good thread going here.  Lots of fun.  Some dullards started to take it seriously.  Then it got even more fun.

Joseph completely tilted.  You can all go back and read that to see what happened there.  Feel sorry for the dude.  Banged up nose and all.

Blue Dullard tried to chime in like he thought this thread was serious.  He didn't get it.  Thats ok.  He's not a complete retard like Bookbraker.

Its a typical defense mechanism for posters that care too much about what random people think. You see it every time one of these are done, people think they are smart getting ahead of it and saying they want everyone to vote for them. Post it non stop, vote for themselves, solicit others to do the same.

If they truly didnt care they wouldnt even pay it any attention, but people will do as people do

Yeah but YOU guys take this shit way too serious.

All jealous for some reason.

Go pour a tall one.  Ill catch you up here in the meantime...

We have a good thread going here.  Lots of fun.  Some dullards started to take it seriously.  Then it got even more fun.

Joseph completely tilted.  You can all go back and read that to see what happened there.  Feel sorry for the dude.  Banged up nose and all.

Blue Dullard tried to chime in like he thought this thread was serious.  He didn't get it.  Thats ok.  He's not a complete retard like Bookbraker.

Yes because I think every thread on an internet forum is SO SERIOUS lol. I was just pointing out your constant criticism of JBD's looks. That's all skippy.

Yes because I think every thread on an internet forum is SO SERIOUS lol. I was just pointing out your constant criticism of JBD's looks. That's all skippy.

:laugh

Fair enough.  

All is fair in forum love and war.  I take jabs at material things.  A nose would be one of those.  Money can fix that shit.  Thats why its in said category.

Others take more personal jabs.  Then they get all pissy and turn up the heat the feelings get hurt.  Its all fun bro.  Just sit back and watch the show.  No need to get involved unless you want some of this.

:lebrick

:laugh

Fair enough.  

All is fair in forum love and war.  I take jabs at material things.  A nose would be one of those.  Money can fix that shit.  Thats why its in said category.

Others take more personal jabs.  Then they get all pissy and turn up the heat the feelings get hurt.  Its all fun bro.  Just sit back and watch the show.  No need to get involved unless you want some of this.

:lebrick

Oh brother