Trump tweets / We save billions

Cop

K looks like I've paid in 164,000 thru 2010 ( with employer contribution) I would have two more years which would be my highest earning years, but can't find those statements. Even though I would get those statements showing me what my Social security income will be, I never thought about them taking that much out. I guess I didn't differentiate the Social Security tax from federal income tax...didn't matter to me really I guess. Tax was tax.

They do send you a statement every year right around your birthday. You can also log in on their website. They have a tool where you can estimate future earnings and contributions to give you a good idea about what your Social security benefit will be. For example, I can put in a zero for anticipated future contributions and it will tell me what my benefit would be. I think the annual statements assume the continued consistent rate of earning but I'm not sure.

Holy shit. I just figured out you can get all this info online.

With employee match I've already paid $140k. JFC. That's with 3 years of paying virtually zero while I was "retired" during prime earning years.

All the retirement calcs DO assume your earnings while remain the same + a few % a year.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today, Sprint (NYSE: S) announced a commitment to create or bring back to America 5,000 jobs. The company anticipates these jobs will support a variety of functions across the organization including its Customer Care and Sales teams. Sprint will begin discussions immediately with its business partners, states and cities to determine the right locations in the U.S. to create these jobs. The company expects to fulfill this commitment by the end of its fiscal year 2017 and will provide additional details when they are available.

“We are excited to work with President-Elect Trump and his Administration to do our part to drive economic growth and create jobs in the U.S.,” said Sprint CEO Marcelo Claure. “We believe it is critical for business and government to partner together to create more job opportunities in the U.S. and ensure prosperity for all Americans.”

Still has a long way to go obama saved 1.3 million auto worker jobs while he was saying let them go bankrupt