Your BOSS is back

BossHogg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Prefer not to hurt someone so I'll stick with wood like a man.

Try committing yourself to a mental hospital fucktard...unreal

You don't have any bat speed in swing to hurt anyone. Most pitchers now wear head gear.

You're in over you head as thinking your a tough guy. I would shut you down in under 25 secs. Very simple. Don't fuk with a combat veteran. Check yourself in the mirror before opening your alligator mouth. Get a fuking clue your idiot!

You don't have any bat speed in swing to hurt anyone. Most pitchers now wear head gear.

You're in over you head as thinking your a tough guy. I would shut you down in under 25 secs. Very simple. Don't fuk with a combat veteran. Check yourself in the mirror before opening your alligator mouth. Get a fuking clue your idiot!

Oh wow.

Balcy do you play softball at a HIGH LEVEL?

I believe Yanks is the strongest softs player at the gambling forum dot com.

Oh wow.

Balcy do you play softball at a HIGH LEVEL?

I believe Yanks is the strongest softs player at the gambling forum dot com.

Did you watch his swing in the vid??? Nuff said!

I played the game for 30 years. Many tours at Twin Creeks Sports Complex. Played C for KTI and Service By Air up in Tacoma, WA.

Played infield and outfield as a golden glover, hit for over 400 average, 330 range pop, and was a speed demon.

Had to retire 4 years ago due to my combat injuries.

I will kill you. You aren't tough. Your a drunk degenerate but job who lives in his own little bubble.

Next year when you are at one of my games come over and say hi since you must be there to know so much about me.

If you're looking for another dude to suck your dick in a Starbucks bathroom then look elsewhere.

Hope your wife likes the new wok you got her for Xmas and your kids the tinfoil hats. Don't forget to turn off the Christmas lights in your bunker tonight.

When you sober up and seek mental help then we can discuss you trying to kick anyone's ass.

Did you watch his swing in the vid??? Nuff said!

I played the game for 30 years. Many tours at Twin Creeks Sports Complex. Played C for KTI and Service By Air up in Tacoma, WA.

Played infield and outfield as a golden glover, hit for over 400 average, 330 range pop, and was a speed demon.

Had to retire 4 years ago due to my combat injuries.

You saw one swing. Right side was playing shallow. Instead of twisting my body to beat them I waited back and just popped it over there heads.

You batted over .400 :laugh thats pretty pathetic. Even deemer is better than that.

I will kill you. You aren't tough. Your a drunk degenerate but job who lives in his own little bubble.

Next year when you are at one of my games come over and say hi since you must be there to know so much about me.

If you're looking for another dude to suck your dick in a Starbucks bathroom then look elsewhere.

Hope your wife likes the new wok you got her for Xmas and your kids the tinfoil hats. Don't forget to turn off the Christmas lights in your bunker tonight.

When you sober up and seek mental help then we can discuss you trying to kick anyone's ass.

Ha guy is tilted!

Balcy do you think Yanks needs to find Jesus to save his life?? Perhaps he needs a faraday cage!!!

It's obvious you think his current life cycle is on high alert as he has a child coming into his life. Honestly I think he is his owe worst enemy. As long as he can cut out the street drugs he should be good. Being a good dad is something entirely different.

Guest boatboatboat

Quite possibly the greatest softball team ever assembled.

Know over half these guys

wild times driving around the country in vans selling bats, shoes and drugs

these guys in the 80's were making 100k a year playing softball + what ever they made selling equipment

http://68.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5o18kWOku1qcw9y0o1_500.jpg