Can I borrow someone's EOG ghost?

Teddy kgb

Guest boatboatboat

ted, he will know its you.

just blast him

wait 2 hours, log back in

claim you were hacked

years and years ago at a message board I was a mod at, we had a shared ghost anyone could use when they wanted to vent. It worked for about 6 mths and finally some dullard changed the password and it stopped.

thought about doing that here with a group one, but my guess is the PW would get changed after the 2nd user

Default Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (MIGGYTODDBEST is December's contestant)

Miggy, you spent at least 2 months prior to this telling Everyone who was in a contest that they didn't know what they were doing, from the horse thread to the EOG 500, survivor and challenging anybody and everybody to a 1on1 showdown......now when you get your chance you shit the bed and look like a fool...

I rooted against you the entire time because dispite what Jihn Kelly calls you, what u r is Not a valuable member but a total tool who came across as an ass for months blabbering on how everyone sucked but you and you had the magic contest formula.....what a complete idiot you proved to be..

And btw, nobody wants to see you finish the contest, you lost let it go......did you notice at all that the contest thread hit an all time low of 3 pages? It's because your an idiot and nobody wanted to give you the time of day besides Cwissy, if it wasn't for him it would have been just you and jk talking..

Go get drunk now in front of your kids and knock over the Xmas tree jerkoff and I don't want to Ever see you in another contest thread

Guest ChrisHarvard

Can't believe I didn't save one beer or shot from last night......feel like shit what time do the stores open on Xmas anyway?

You didn't even save 1 of those 99 bananas?!?