how is laying -130 JUICE every play a good idea?

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

the one they call BOATER is a big fan of buying points.

1,300 to win 1,000 type of plays.

That's 119, give or take extra clams left on the table on one play! Compared to the standard juice, of course.

That's a boatboatboat load of extra GRAVY when you multiply it by the number of plays made on any given week by the BOATER (x52). 

I actually ran a controlled model here in the comfort of my home. On a typical 22 week season (or so) college bowl and nfl season I have a rough estimate of just over 22 thousand dollars in extra vig left in the give a penny/take a penny tray for ole b3...except in this case it's more like, the donation JAR.

EYE must AXE is this really wise? 

the FISHER commends BOATER on this practice, not sure if it's in jest or general camaraderie?

You GRIN because there's no juice when you WIN?

*edit adjusted numbers on new model

Guest ChrisHarvard

Fish I watched the BOATER buy points on the ODU game in a two teamer...

a game that PUSHED against the 4 number but b3 won that game by adjusting the number to his favor.

the one they call BOATER is a big fan of buying points.

1,300 to win 1,000 type of plays.

That's 119, give or take extra clams left on the table on one play! Compared to the standard juice, of course.

That's a boatboatboat load of extra GRAVY when you multiply it by the number of plays made on any given week by the BOATER (x52). 

I actually ran a controlled model here in the comfort of my home. On a typical 22 week season (or so) college bowl and nfl season I have a rough estimate of just over 22 thousand dollars in extra vig left in the give a penny/take a penny tray for ole b3...except in this case it's more like, the donation JAR.

EYE must AXE is this really wise? 

the FISHER commends BOATER on this practice, not sure if it's in jest or general camaraderie?

You GRIN because there's no juice when you WIN?

*edit adjusted numbers on new model

none of this means anything