As my Ban has been Lifted Merry Christmass to all

Moldoveanu

Moldy how do you run so good in the LVH style contest every year pal?

This is only my 2nd year that I'm playing

Well I guess I'm doing good maybe because the competition is not on the expert side getting to pick smart is another thing motivation , good runs by teams team is clicking on offense , defense so on got to consider every aspect of the game and luck also has to do with it I'm sure I won and lost with 1 point but everyone has had it

Did you pay Mo so he can pay me?

No the 1000$ he owes u is going to come from him ,

guy never made the wager online does not have the ticket to prove when he bet me on that Seattle buffalo game

He did not tell me he did not bet online cuz he probably had no money and was just going to pay out of his pocket

If he told me that moldy I am not going to bet online but I'll give u out of my pocket bet would have been off

I never knew that until later in my ban I read in the thread that he actually never made the bet online I was pissed

Since he said that he was probably broke not sure but since he is not paying you

I'm sure he's broke and that why probably when he made that bet with me my guess is that he tried to pull one as he did with you

I am being totally unbiased here about their bet. But I believe that the bet was a NO BET because MOFOME never confirmed making or accepting the bet.

In forum bets, we always get at least 1 confirmation from each bettor and usually a couple of them. Well MO never officially confirmed at all from what I have seen

Guest ChrisHarvard

Two of my friends at TGF have been done very dirty by Mo Didley.

Copper and Moldy.

I think you guys that defend Mo Didley should be freaking ashamed. You're pathetic.