5 STAR BOMB: Are you the same 5 star from SBR in the last 2000's with the hot chick as an avatar?

Fazzer

Guest ChrisHarvard

Yes.

Across the street, when asked who the chick was 5 Star lied and claimed it was his girlfriend.

Eventually the truth came out...someone blew it up that the chick was actually a model named Jen Sterger, whom 5 star did not know from Adam.

It was the most funny, epic thread ever when he was exposed.

I have searched for it many times, but could never find it. 

Guest ChrisHarvard

LOL, i do remember that fiasco. 

i was actually discussing that incident with hangover a couple months ago, he said he didn't remember that. Why would he, it was like 2008 Lol.

forumville is serious business. all shady stuff is remembered by at least one person.

hangover told me, maybe he was just joking around. And I told him, no bro he really sold it like he was with her, he was dead serious about it. LoL what a goon!!!  :laugh

Yes that was me... it was all in fun. The old 5 Star Bomb used to enjoy playing that character and getting posters riled up. I have been very successful capping MLB but my problem like most has been discipline. I don't gamble as much as I used to for many different reasons but from time to time I will post up at 5Dimes when I get the itch

Yes that was me... it was all in fun. The old 5 Star Bomb used to enjoy playing that character and getting posters riled up. I have been very successful capping MLB but my problem like most has been discipline. I don't gamble as much as I used to for many different reasons but from time to time I will post up at 5Dimes when I get the itch

Were you at Covers at one time? I recall a capper with that name I think? Good player I recall

wait a minute

wait one minute

this is chris harvard's girlfriend?  what the hell are you doing posting instead of humping her

Guest ChrisHarvard

mikey i posted that pic in jest.

If you review the thread, it's all very desirable women.

5 star was the only MF to lie...and then STICK UP for the lie. Ya, I was just messing around boys!!!!

He now attributes his lies to capricious youth. My words, not his.

But, I think i'm okay with it. He's kind of manned up, admitted his mistakes.

It's still fun to mess with him though.

RIGHT HERE! at the gambling forum dot com

Guest ChrisHarvard

I honestly thought this was just some kind of..."stunt",

But bomber is still here.

Why?

guys only specialty is bases, can't wait to beat him all around this place in less than 4 months.

Guest ChrisHarvard

My only requirements have always been: b3 holds the money.

You wanna go for April?

PONY UP!

30 plays in April.

5 to win 5.

gonna have to grease b3 to get him to hold the money.