AR15 vs the AK47

Balco

95 % hobby. I enjoy shooting. Mostly in the winter. We have a small gun shop here with an indoor range. Leave a few gun there in a locker. Not unusual for me to stop in 3-4 times a week and shoot for maybe 30 mins.

I drive by the place 4-6 times a day while I am out and about.

Range time is free if you buy ammo there.

The other 5% that is need. Amounts to every few years shooting a ground hog that is digging in an area that its harming, or plunking my every year 2 fox squirrels to eat my once a year squirrel l dinner. I think maybe 3 times have shot a varmint that was acting odd and I suspected was rabid. 

Every 2-3 years I'll shoot a small doe (deer) and we have that made into summer sausage and freeze it. last us a few years. 

That's it as far as my "need" . I sure as heck don't need for protection. Only have one loaded gun in house and its in a gun safe so its not like I could even get to it quick.

My fear of an "attack" revolves around Spankie CYBER attacking me again.

squirrel legs are good eats, Used to get that often in the neighborhood. City squirrel you gotta soak in buttermilk half a day get the stink out.

Spankie gonna cyber attack me I guess. I'm tryna give a fukk as we speak. Better don't leave a backtrack or I'll beat him till bleed.