Why does diabler always comment on other posters/mens looks?

Timely Hitting

Not surprised a dumb fuck like you wouldn't get it.

Why the hell would I tell someone I know their identity like a threat.  Then have someone do it back to me.  And then get offended or creeped out by it?

Why?  Because only a retard would do such a thing.  

1.  Im not a retard.

2.  Im not in the least bit surprised that someone with a low IQ such as yourself would buy it. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not surprised a dumb fuck like you wouldn't get it.

Why the hell would I tell someone I know their identity like a threat.  Then have someone do it back to me.  And then get offended or creeped out by it?

Why?  Because only a retard would do such a thing.  

1.  Im not a retard.

2.  Im not in the least bit surprised that someone with a low IQ such as yourself would buy it. 

You tried to play bully again but it backfired when Joey had your identity.

Just for the record, posters information should be kept private.  We have some really good people here but also a couple wackos.

You tried to play bully again but it backfired when Joey had your identity.

You and your simple mind always fail to realize the obvious.  I don't start forum feuds.  I win them.

You and other simple souls think its cool to take some jabs, then you get all butt hurt when I hit back. 

I'm not a bully.  I don't go around the forum looking to pick on the less fortunate.  I put the bullies in their place.  Joseph has always been that guy in Forumville. I have no problem reminding him of his imperfections when he gives me or anyone else shit on the forums.  And that includes making reference to his ugly ass face. 

You and your simple mind always fail to realize the obvious. I don't start forum feuds. I win them.

You and other simple souls think its cool to take some jabs, then you get all butt hurt when I hit back.

I'm not a bully. I don't go around the forum looking to pick on the less fortunate. I put the bullies in their place. Joseph has always been that guy in Forumville. I have no problem reminding him of his imperfections when he gives me or anyone else shit on the forums. And that includes making reference to his ugly ass face.

K

I am 100% smarter than you, no doubt.  Probably top 75% (at the very least) in that department here at TGF.  

I'm also smart enough to be able to pick out the guys who are sharp.  Not only sharp gambling wise, but well read and educated.

You ain't anywhere near that. 

Too bad you couldn't get a better paying job.

being so smart and all.

Too bad you couldn't get a better paying job.

being so smart and all.

Again, you are that dumb to actually think that. If I wanted to make more money, I certainly could.  

I chose a profession that I loved.  Coaching football and helping kids.  

I'm glad I was in a spot at one time, where I could get a shitty salary, and still live a comfortable life.

God bless Diabla and her Double D's.  And God bless my new ADMINISTRATIVE position.  

Again, you are that dumb to actually think that. If I wanted to make more money, I certainly could.

I chose a profession that I loved. Coaching football and helping kids.

I'm glad I was in a spot at one time, where I could get a shitty salary, and still live a comfortable life.

God bless Diabla and her Double D's. And God bless my new ADMINISTRATIVE position.

Hopefully you'll crack the 40k mark in earnings this year ; God willing!