OT: Just got turned down by a homeless broad, LOL

KingRevolver

100% truth.

Now, when I mean homeless, I don't mean some crackhead whore with a needle in her vein who's been homeless most of her life... even I'm not that desperate, yet.

I was at a gas station pumping gas, and I saw this cute girl (with a nice body and a cute face) waiting by a bus stop... she had a few belongings with her. She was kinda dirty-looking, but a nice steamy shower can fix that...

I asked for her name and she tells me, "Jina with a J."  I asked for her number, and she said, "I don't know."  Then I pressed her about what she was up to, and she tells me her boyfriend got pissed off at her and left her there.  So I asked if she was going home or what?  She tells she's homeless so she's not sure what she's going to do.  She then noticed I was chewing gum, and asked if she could have some gum... so I gave her some.  I then asked if I could have her number, and she says, "Nah.  You're too successful for me."  I replied, "Um, what..." and laughed.  [Actually made me kinda feel good because I'm anything but successful...]  She then says, "I'm totally kidding!"  [Which then made me feel like crap...]  So, then I asked her one last time, "So can I have your phone number?"  She said no.

I told her that I hoped her day picks up and to take care, and she said thank you.

I wish I had my camera sunglasses... would've made a great video!

Oh well.

Guest ChrisHarvard

At least you tried KR.

"One day, you might look up and see me playing the game at 50. Don't laugh. Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion" -Michael Jordan

100% truth.

Now, when I mean homeless, I don't mean some crackhead whore with a needle in her vein who's been homeless most of her life... even I'm not that desperate, yet.

I was at a gas station pumping gas, and I saw this cute girl (with a nice body and a cute face) waiting by a bus stop... she had a few belongings with her. She was kinda dirty-looking, but a nice steamy shower can fix that...

I asked for her name and she tells me, "Jina with a J."  I asked for her number, and she said, "I don't know."  Then I pressed her about what she was up to, and she tells me her boyfriend got pissed off at her and left her there.  So I asked if she was going home or what?  She tells she's homeless so she's not sure what she's going to do.  She then noticed I was chewing gum, and asked if she could have some gum... so I gave her some.  I then asked if I could have her number, and she says, "Nah.  You're too successful for me."  I replied, "Um, what..." and laughed.  [Actually made me kinda feel good because I'm anything but successful...]  She then says, "I'm totally kidding!"  [Which then made me feel like crap...]  So, then I asked her one last time, "So can I have your phone number?"  She said no.

I told her that I hoped her day picks up and to take care, and she said thank you.

I wish I had my camera sunglasses... would've made a great video!

Oh well.

:sand

it was easy for the boyfriend to leave her there after ejaculating.

depending on how big the fight was, he'll be back to pick her up in a matter of 24 to 72 hours (or less) because he'll need her to ejaculate again.

it's also possible that she was on her period and didn't feel like giving you her personal information so never be worried.

a lion always has the responsibility of not feeling rejected because there are so many other lioness out there who might be better timing so never feel inferior KingR.  

for me i root you on.  i feel that you are a very good guy despite doing a lot of bad things and getting fired for something stupid but that's ok because the worst kind of people in my mind are the bad hearted ones that do tons of great things in life for everyone to see so much that it's difficult to see what a bad person that they really are.

you on the other hand seem to really share a lot of bad things most people would be embarrassed about so this tells me something about your personality.