Need TWO NFL winners for Jan 1, 2017

plommer

Why not turn the table this week and look for two teams you believe will lose and not cover.

( of course it's the same outcome but thinking from a diff angle )

Who doesn't need to win or will avoid risking injuries to key players this week.

Go for totals where scoring would be low in games as such.

That would work too.

In the past there have been some great angles in week 16.

im going to tease the skins.......my theory is NFL wants the skins in . and it would make for a complete dud final game if det-GB both already have playoff spots

yes probably not fixed but still like the skins to win

I'd rather bet against a team that has nothing to play for and resting starters.

I'd rather bet against a team that has nothing to play for and resting starters.

Doesn't playing the Skins against the NYG fit what you are looking for then?  Washington has to win to stay alive.  New York is locked into the playoffs and playing a road game Wild Card weekend no matter what.  They really have nothing to play for Sunday. 

Doesn't playing the Skins against the NYG fit what you are looking for then?  Washington has to win to stay alive.  New York is locked into the playoffs and playing a road game Wild Card weekend no matter what.  They really have nothing to play for Sunday. 

If thats the case, then yes. I have no idea what the scenarios are for week 16.

Plommer needs two winners on Sunday for a two team parlay like a guy in the hospital needs health insurance.