Can anyone list off top of their head which NFL games mean something this week?

Blue

More than any NBA game

The National Basketball Association is the biggest Pile of Shit, I have ever laid eyes on

I'm so fucking done with that sport. Got it stuck up my fucking ass two days in a row.

GS Christmas Day

Milwaukee Bucks Dec 26th

Every last mother fucking Janitor can eat shit and die. At least when you bet a college BB game, they are dumb kids so it's factored in. You know what you're getting yourself into.

If I ever bet a single NBA game ever again, someone please shoot me in the fucking head

The National Basketball Association is the biggest Pile of Shit, I have ever laid eyes on

I'm so fucking done with that sport. Got it stuck up my fucking ass two days in a row.

GS Christmas Day

Milwaukee Bucks Dec 26th

Every last mother fucking Janitor can eat shit and die. At least when you bet a college BB game, they are dumb kids so it's factored in. You know what you're getting yourself into.

If I ever bet a single NBA game ever again, someone please shoot me in the fucking head

Really is brutal, imo the NBA is by far the hardest league to make $ betting.

GS Christmas Day

Milwaukee Bucks Dec 26th

:laugh  :laugh

GS Christmas Day

Milwaukee Bucks Dec 26th

Bet my last NBA action in 1994