Scary Christmas Eve

redstripe

Big Party at the house. Went to bed around 2am. After about 20 coronas 5 orange crushes etc.. Woke up 4am freaking out felt claustrophobic chest pains shortness of breath.

Wandered around out back, finally got in hot tub to relax , then slept 5 hours 

Waited until  Tuesday morning finally wife and kids said lets go .. Off to emergency room. Blood pressure 198/102 super high 

Stress test nuclear imaging ,feeling claustrophobic with that camera 2 inches from your face,for 2 15 minute sessions unreal. . While on tread mill blood pressure spiked to 230/110 doctor stopped and said he has never seen that high spike. . long story short havent slept since just got home, Needed to sit down and write something to chill out. 

I was 100 percent sure I was heading to get stents or worse..Now I have to take cholesterol medicine high blood pressure medicine and 1 aspirin everyday.

Time to quit the smokes and exercise more...And eat healthier.  Being owner of business just stopped working in the field and riding to jobs meeting with customers =no exercise,for last 5 years. 

Nothing like having your 2 kids see their father that was always the strong one in family laying in hospital bed helpless and stressed. 

Well just grateful to be here.. Carry on.