OT: Anyone here make money delivering food for Postmates or DoorDash?

KingRevolver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChrisHarvard

wow KRs really doing this? I thought this was for laughs.

KR obviously has money so he can mess around with ventures like this.

I would think working a movie theater would be better because there are lots of hot chicks that work there.

Always go for the jobs where you can knock down your CO WORKERS, not the customers. A million times easier to hook that up. The shit is butta! It's butta!

Damn.

TGF ers delivering food to fellow TGF'ers would be epic.

I'd never use one of those services anyway.  Seems like a ripoff and for lazy shut ins.  Id imagine with fees and tip, you are paying a good 40% charge at least to have your food delivered.  There are suckers out there though and it looks like Kinger is taking advantage.  

I'd never use one of those services anyway.  Seems like a ripoff and for lazy shut ins.  Id imagine with fees and tip, you are paying a good 40% charge at least to have your food delivered.  There are suckers out there though and it looks like Kinger is taking advantage.  

Sounds like a great way to satisfy the $4k spending requirement on the Chase Sapphire Visa card.

Possibly, Kinger how many places are there to chose from ordering wise?

Pretty much anywhere.  But some places have a deal with Postmates... those are easy because you just show up and pick up the order..  Other places, the food is ordered, and I have to pay with my Postmates Visa.  And there's other places where I have to call there myself and place the order, and then pay for it with my Postmates Visa.

Pretty much anywhere.  But some places have a deal with Postmates... those are easy because you just show up and pick up the order..  Other places, the food is ordered, and I have to pay with my Postmates Visa.  And there's other places where I have to call there myself and place the order, and then pay for it with my Postmates Visa.

Sounds like the fast food version of a MLM scam.