OT: Anyone here make money delivering food for Postmates or DoorDash?

KingRevolver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few 1s and 2s will be all it takes to drop that average really low.

I know right? Especially if they are using low ratings to justify no tip. That would be tough to overcome.

I know what I'm going to do-

95% of these people don't order a drink with their food. I'm going to start carrying around a cooler with soda and water. I'll then offer them a complimentary drink!

That's a really good idea. Just make sure it's not against any of their rules. They might come back and say if people know you are doing that, it could take away from future drink orders. You might be fine, but I would definitely make sure you're not doing anything in violation of your contract.

Can't believe this fuckin' crap! 4.5 weekly rating, which brings my overall rating to 4.7

If you fall below 4.7, you basically get the boot! You have to go into the office, and they talk about how you can improve, blah, blah. They give you one more shot after that, but that's it.

I can't believe I didn't get 5 stars across the board. I was right on top of every delivery, and never late!

Maybe stop texting customers weird shit.

kinger you actually may not be getting a tip because the restaurant you pick up at has forgot to include condiments(soy soya etc.) and cutlery

I hate when that happens when I am at work

Take the cutlery out of the bag. When you deliver, say that it doesn't look like the restaurant put it in.

Say you're always prepared for such mishaps, run to your car, get it and give it to the person and you get brownie points  :bulb