OT: Anyone here make money delivering food for Postmates or DoorDash?

KingRevolver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.5 pieces... I couldn't finish the second one.  Just way too much cheese.  Now my fridge is full of pizza, which I doubt I'll eat, but I felt bad throwing it out.  

1.5 pieces??  :scratch

I had 3 slices of deep dish from Giordano's recently. No way you ate only 1.5 slices. That gut of yours tells me at least 3-5 slices is more your style

Never knew Rosatis had deep dish. Back in Illinois they run a weird promo around thanksgiving where you pay 10 bucks, they give you a coupon for 15 that isn't redeemable til jan 1st and if you wait til feb 1st it's worth 25. Used to eat THE CHEEF from there all the time back in high school.

That's actually a very clever promo

Jan-feb generally the slowest time of the year for restaurants because of New Years resolution,diets and credit card debt

Good way to bring in business during that time of the year

• 8 months later...

We dont have postmates or doordash where i live, but we have something called WAITR. Do you have that one or that one just local with us?

Speaking of the mexican angle, i have never any drivers other than whites. And we have alot of hispanics around here and in the town next to ours, there are alot of blacks. I never thought about it until right now though. That explains why it is a whites only job i guess