The Brock Landers Thread

The X

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brock there is section 8 housing within your zip code.

I called recorded and posted the call to the housing authority that issues the vouchers and screens the landlords and Tennant's

well then there is in every zip code in America

Don't know why this is being discussed, and BTW if you paid any money for this, consider it a donation

Couldn't believe they had section 8 in key West. Must be nice. A tiny island with million dollar homes and a taxpayer funded ghetto smack dab in the middle.

Don't think you get section 8. All the nicest places here have a allocation of units available for section 8. There's a place in SF average rent is like $8k per month for an apt. The section 8 people get the same type of unit for 25% of the price everyone else pays.

Here you need to make less than $65k and wait on a list for years to try to get a spot in one.

Here a single male 50 yrs old and up would get approved and moved into a city run housing apt in approx 3 days.

Canadian citizens only. They were real sticklers about me proving my citizenship before allowing me to be approved.

Guest pocketrockets

What a piece of shit.

And you wonder why boat would never eat with you. I hope someone breaks your jaw for stiffing one day

If I ever bump into the midget Ill do the dirty deed for all my brothers...

As long as Fish hides me in his mansion while the Homosexual human being tries to snitch

No doubt. Even the lowest priced section 8 housing is around $1500.

Don't know a lot about the inner workings, but there are a couple in my neighborhood, and the woman in one of them (obese) brags openly that she pays $300 a month for a house that rents between $1400-1500.

Don't think you get section 8. All the nicest places here have a allocation of units available for section 8. There's a place in SF average rent is like $8k per month for an apt. The section 8 people get the same type of unit for 25% of the price everyone else pays.

Section 8 is given to the tenant. They can live with it wherever a landlord will take it. I have units with section 8 paying 850/month and tenant responsible for other 300.

They can take the voucher to any approved or willing to get approved landlord and any rent beyond the voucher is between tenant and landlord.

Section 8 is given to the tenant. They can live with it wherever a landlord will take it. I have units with section 8 paying 850/month and tenant responsible for other 300.

They can take the voucher to any approved or willing to get approved landlord and any rent beyond the voucher is between tenant and landlord.

In Brock's case he gets a voucher for more than his rent and uses the extra to buy chicken wings and extra meat quesadillas.