The Brock Landers Thread

The X

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing my own thing in my own time

Your a winning bettor and you know everyone fades you.  Can't see how posting your plays in bulk and burying the faders isnt a good idea.  You get to peacock your winning ways and you get to costs all those Non heterosexual person in the process.  Win-win

Guest boatboatboat

It was a lame attempt at sarcasm I find it very humorous when I'm sitting home eating cold pizza and someone else that I suspect is doing the same is looking at videos or pictures of meals that cost $100 and they're mocking them and saying how they look like dogshit I find that very ironic I would love to be able to afford to go to the places that brought goes and do the things that rocked us I simply can't the difference is I don't act like what he's doing is something that's horrible and beneath me I openly admit I would love to be able to afford so

It was a lame attempt at sarcasm I find it very humorous when I'm sitting home eating cold pizza and someone else that I suspect is doing the same is looking at videos or pictures of meals that cost $100 and they're mocking them and saying how they look like dogshit I find that very ironic I would love to be able to afford to go to the places that brought goes and do the things that rocked us I simply can't the difference is I don't act like what he's doing is something that's horrible and beneath me I openly admit I would love to be able to afford so

you cant afford to eat $10 meals?

i think brock is beneath me because he has filed bankruptcy several times, is a losing gambler, has a large mortgage on a starter home, works a shitty job and does not have a cent to his name

Yes, Joe Walsh rocks though.

Yep. Joe fucking Walsh put the rock firmly in the Eagles sound because without him they would've never been a good classic rock band because most of their stuff pre-Walsh was Desperado,The Best Of My Love,Take It To The Limit,etc.  After Walsh joined they did stuff like Victim Of Love,Life In The Fast Lane,Those Shoes,etc.  Joe should've saved Life's Been Good In '78 for the Long Run album instead of using it as a solo tune.