The Brock Landers Thread

The X

Kinger posted Brock's Nashville video with Hattie B's hot chicken, but it didn't have his opinion. I wonder if Landers liked that place. I recommended it to Hoopsfan on his travels, but I don't think he made it to Nashville. I thought it was great chicken and a cool local taste that took off in popularity nationwide. Sleepy disagreed. 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Skippy should have done a little research as to what section 8 housing really is before he ran his mouth.

Whoops.

I knew instantly he was wrong. There's section 8 housing in my town (it's required by law in buildings w over 15 units) and the average home price here more than 15x as much. LOL

Champaign Market Overview

Data through Jan 31, 2017

$138,400 ZHVI

2.3% 1-yr forecast (Jan 31, 2018)

Data through Jan 31, 2017

Joey's city

$1,839,900 ZHVI

0.5% 1-yr forecast (Jan 31, 2018)

we all know that easy-e isn't giving joey $1 let alone $1000

he'll weasel out of it, since it isn't even a binding agreement (there was no consideration)

not that landers pays his debts even when there is consideration and they are legally binding

Duh. Guy is a piece of shit stiff.

He said he'd GIVE anyone $1k if there was section 8 housing.

Duh. Guy is a piece of shit stiff.

He said he'd GIVE anyone $1k if there was section 8 housing.

i could say i would give you $1 million if i win the lottery... still not binding

if i said, if you give me a carrot then i'll give you $1000, that is binding because i'm getting something, even if it's not fair consideration it's still consideration

promise of a gift isn't binding or enforceable, just nothing more than someone blowing smoke

i could say i would give you $1 million if i win the lottery... still not binding

if i said, if you give me a carrot then i'll give you $1000, that is binding because i'm getting something, even if it's not fair consideration it's still consideration

promise of a gift isn't binding or enforceable, just nothing more than someone blowing smoke

Yes well aware of how consideration works, pal.

Just pointing out what he said.

Any house can be section 8. It's the landlords decision whether or not to accept it. I get calls all the time asking if I will put house in the section 8 program. All section 8 means is the tenants rent (all or portion varies) will come from the section 8 office. Tenant still responsible for normal contract and such.

Don't be stupid Brock. The type of housing you live in (cheaper townhouse/duplex) is often used by investors as section 8. You would never know it most of the time.