The Brock Landers Thread

The X

some people are making 50 bets/day... the time they are cutting and pasting all of those could be better spent checking more stuff

Cmon. They aren't going to copy and paste the second they make the bets. One at a time. Just do it a few times leading up to the games. Post the spreadsheet like rito just did. Would take hardly any time and effort at all. Way less effort than they are putting into arguing about dumb stuff like politics all day.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cmon. They aren't going to copy and paste the second they make the bets. One at a time. Just do it a few times leading up to the games. Post the spreadsheet like rito just did. Would take hardly any time and effort at all. Way less effort than they are putting into arguing about dumb stuff like politics all day.

even if it only takes a minute what is it going to prove?

if they do it for a month then it will be poo-pooed as short term variance... if they do it for a year it will be a lucky year... or they have time to sit on the computer and watch lines all day... or something else

might as well just call the police and tell them every time i'm going 5 mph over the speed limit if i want to waste time costing myself money

Keep in mind, there are also SHARP lurkers on this site from BOTH sides of the counter.

yeah it's weird how quickly people pick up on tips when i have mentioned them in the past

as mentioned before to diabler there are many ways to make money gambling... mostly broken down like this

1) run a bunch of data and make lines that are better than the books, bet the ones that are 1.5+ points off market

2) take bonuses/comps/etc that more than make up for lost juice

3) find value in line shopping, and either arb both sides, or just bet the side with value... for example phx to score 1st +135 and pistons to score 1st -125

most people that aren't total nerds run a combination of 2 and 3

the nerds mostly do #1

yeah it's weird how quickly people pick up on tips when i have mentioned them in the past

as mentioned before to diabler there are many ways to make money gambling... mostly broken down like this

1) run a bunch of data and make lines that are better than the books, bet the ones that are 1.5+ points off market

3) find value in line shopping, and either arb both sides, or just bet the side with value... for example phx to score 1st +135 and pistons to score 1st -125

the nerds mostly do #1

shit i wish my models were good enough to bet at 1.5pts off market

.....look at this way.

Just want LITTLE in the grand scheme of things MMike has mentioned on how he has profited has cost him money JUST from what I've picked up from him.

Now imagine if he were to expound on the other 95%+, especially in great detail.

after 50years and you don't know how to anything other than chase steam

even if it only takes a minute what is it going to prove?

I'm not suggesting someone needs to do this to "prove" themselves.

I'm simply saying that I would personally find the thread fascinating and I would enjoy it.  And I'm not buying the arguments that it will take too much time and effort.  Nor am I buying the argument that such a thread in a subforum would damage the author's short term or long term operation.  Thats all. 

Ok.  Back to bashing Skippy.  

.....look at this way.

Just want LITTLE in the grand scheme of things MMike has mentioned on how he has profited has cost him money JUST from what I've picked up from him.

Now imagine if he were to expound on the other 95%+, especially in great detail.

Well, if that is the case:

If I ever exposed even 1% of my foolproof method (of proven winning as one of the sharpest elite world-class gamblers in World history) it would probably break the internet.

BOL to anybody who feels comfortable with giving away their methods.

El Chapo will never give away the secrets to his WINNING System. :cigar:

Well, if that is the case:

If I ever exposed even 1% of my foolproof method (of proven winning as one of the sharpest elite world-class gamblers in World history) it would probably break the internet.

BOL to anybody who feels comfortable with giving away their methods.

El Chapo will never give away the secrets to his WINNING System. :cigar:

you couldn't win with an SIA account and tomorrow's newspaper

You couldn't be more incorrect, but in many ways, extremely glad you believe such.

Do you model?

Have/use databases?

Incorporate injuries faster than the market?

Stat arbitrage?

Nothing wrong with picking off slow moving lines, but it's hardly a skill.

the nerds mostly do #1

1&3

never taken a bonus, not belittling those who do though.