The Brock Landers Thread

The X

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Brock should give us an update on how he's done on the tables. We haven't seen any $500 chips, so I assume he lost.

He bough 250 poverty burritos.

Ive never eaten an oyster. Other than maybe in soup. Will try for the first time in Nola in a couple months. Will not do raw though. Gonna have to be chargrilled.

chargrilled oysters in New Orleans is about the best thing you can eat on the planet

-250 you think oysters are nasty..one of the few foods that I do not like, it's a textural thing.

Might as well slurp up a loogie someone spit on the ground..

Haha. Maybe. They certainly don't look appetizing. First time out of the box, Im going for a half dozen rather than a full order just in case. Not sure my wife and kids will be as brave as I to try them..

Fat fucks huffing and puffing after walking 20 steps.

JFC.

Eating out 5 times is going to do that. You see him on his trip to mount hood? Could barely walk across the parking lot. Even got winded riding his power cart up that trail where some dumb civil war battle took place. Had to take a few pulls of his oxygen bottle just to get out a few words.