NBA is the worst it's ever been...

KingRevolver

You realize your Warriors are the reason Chuck is saying this, right?

He hates GS and the way they play. He hates the emphasis on 3 pt shooting. His complaint has nothing to do with the refs or the quality of players.

Of course I do. Well aware of his hatred of the Warriors and his claims about how jump shooting teams can't win, blah blah blah. I agree with him but for different reasons.

Guest ChrisHarvard

I was listening to country music today and the DJ chick said "guess the sport people drink the most beer watching....it's football! YAY football YAAAAY!

Of course it's football!

Not even a boatboatboat loader of gamblers like basketball or the NBA.

We are few and far between. I think all of us that played in h/s or college will always watch no matter what. I love the NBA, personally. Majority don't.

Walk in to a bar and poll the whole freakin place to name just 5 NBA coaches, 5 players on 5 different teams. They couldnt do it.

Guest ChrisHarvard

What do you guys think about the studio shows that Ernie, Charles, the Jet and Shaq do?

i think it's the best show on television. Those guys roll over any ESPN bullcrap.

the good news is we have it until minimum 2020, maybe even 2025.

I was listening to country music today and the DJ chick said "guess the sport people drink the most beer watching....it's football! YAY football YAAAAY!

Of course it's football!

Not even a boatboatboat loader of gamblers like basketball or the NBA.

We are few and far between. I think all of us that played in h/s or college will always watch no matter what. I love the NBA, personally. Majority don't.

Walk in to a bar and poll the whole freakin place to name just 5 NBA coaches, 5 players on 5 different teams. They couldnt do it.

NBA tv ratings say otherwise

An NBA franchise is probably the #1 sports franchise to own in America right now, if you are thinking longterm. NFL obv more valuable right now but there are legitimate concerns over NFL's longterm viability. Ratings starting to dip a bit (could simply be because of preference to political debates/shows in election year, likely this, or could be slight decline in interest), youth numbers i believe are down and id guess they continue to go down. And fact is if kids dont grow up playing the sport they are much less likely to grow up diehard fans.

You speak like the NBA is struggling. Those $30 M per year contracts guys like Mike Conley are getting say otherwise. All you need to do to gauge how well a sport is doing is look at the contracts  

Best sport there is.

People that dislike the NBA don't understand he game. Of course there are only maybe 6 teams that can win it all. So what? Same in NFL.

The young stars are must watch. Giannis, Russell, AD, even Boogie/KAT.

I'd much rather watch a NBA game than fucking NCAA basketball where the guys can't make jumpers.

As for the refs, wtf? They don't dictate any more game than other sports.

NBA is must watch

Of course it gives you a better shot at winning....

I like the three in college but for some strange reason I don't like it in the pros....

In college it gives the chance for a mid-major team with all shooters to compete against the much bigger and athletic powerhouse teams, especially when it is a 1 game winner advances.

In the NBA, it isn't as entertaining because many NBA teams seem to not give a shit for most of the season. Then when the playoffs come it doesn't mean all that much if a team gets an upset win by hitting a ton of 3s. Who cares if the Warriors play the ____(insert 8 seed) and the 8 seed wins 1 game because they hit 20 3s but loses the next 4 because it is unrealistic to continue to hit that many 3s.

The NBA has always been the one sport I cannot watch because it seems like 90% of the players are disinterested in the outcome of the game and only seem like they begin trying when the playoffs start.