Send over the $1,000 Cop Thank You!

Mofome

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that you continue to lie tells everything. In a few hours double or nothing closed? Of course not, you had been offered at hrwager, you didn't have it, so you addressed that option bc you left it out of the conversation the first time. Days didn't pass, you're a liar cop. Hell, you said it was open yesterday while holiding my Vols bet

You started shit bc you're an idiot.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2n8ctnq.jpg

Thank you for proving exactly what I said.

You don't just ignore me asking to be paid and just come back a month later and try to go double or nothing. Who does that?

You offers double or nothing again yesterday. Not posting doesn't mean anything, I'm allowed to take a break from posting...you had a phone number and pm and could have gotten my email from anyone. You didn't. We spoke the 30th, double or nothing open per you. Sent a game yesterday and the double or nothing was open per you.

You're a liar. You misled everyone.

Small wire to mo air ;)

http://i68.tinypic.com/aynkep.jpg

"Mo Air"   you dont need the G, stop trying to scam forum posters...........Mo Air says he couldnt pay Cop because its the holidays and he doesnt have to be around the keyboard allday......LOL Guy has time to save every PM he has received in his lifetime but not 1 munite to send a paypal, bank wire or other form of payment that takes 1 minute to do.   Weave us another Mo Air, kid claims he isnt around the house, kid hasnt been out of the house since his boy shrink "gassed" himself and his wife........

#78 Cop the Homosexual human being : post #78 Mofome Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:25 PM

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

JFC

24540 posts

" Anyway copper we can do double or nothing on the Vols or a playoff or I can send cash out. Text me or start a thread and when the gas runs out I'm sure I'll hear from someone."

So then Cop posts he wants $$....then Mo sends him payment, but also assigns him a pick? There is no reference to the DON since November by Cop, except some questionable no context reference before this post.... not sure how anyone can seriously think Cop stiffed here. Mo and Joey are smarter than this.,,must be just messing with Cop.

It's New Years Weave after all

#78 Cop the Homosexual human being : post #78 Mofome Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:25 PM

Ū ø Īęñńëšśēė

JFC

24540 posts

" Anyway copper we can do double or nothing on the Vols or a playoff or I can send cash out. Text me or start a thread and when the gas runs out I'm sure I'll hear from someone."

So then Cop posts he wants $$....then Mo sends him payment, but also assigns him a pick? There is no reference to the DON since November by Cop, except some questionable no context reference before this post.... not sure how anyone can seriously think Cop stiffed here. Mo and Joey are smarter than this.,,must be just messing with Cop.

It's New Years Weave after all

Yup

All I heard i got on pm is we can do double or nothing again

You go to the main forum Jesus you're a fucking clown

Lie

I will take an HRwager transfer if you wanna do that.

Your last pm was the 30th of nov, I told you I don't have paypal, I told you I'd ask someone who owes me to send it. They told me they contacted you dec 2. Last note from you was we can do double or nothing, I was going to do the last Vols game with you but a kind tgfer told me they sent you money. Not a word from you to me since you saying we can do double or nothing as we've done 40 times

Lie

I will take an HRwager transfer if you wanna do that.

"I don't have paypal"

You may want to consider sending something other than a pp address when someone clearly states that they don't have paypal. Just a consideration deputy Homosexual human being .

Lie

Funds Are on the Way!

Amount: $1,000.00 USD