Send over the $1,000 Cop Thank You!

Mofome

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming not knowing Cop wanted his money, and also that he believed there was a DON play in places after paying him settle.

Of course he knew Cop wanted it. Someone else said they sent the $ to cop a few weeks ago. I saw the texts. Whoever the person is, they're not only a liar and scum but also a pussy for having to ask their wife for money (sounds like cop and Disabler ) but it's neither of them , obviously.

I'm done talking about this cause my mind is made up but how about Mo calling Cop a stiff? That wasn't a lie? That's just one of many. Joe, you're smarter than this pal. The Pm with all the excuses was just the beginning of many of Mo's lies. Hey I'm not gonna sit here and say I've never told a lie when in a jam, we've all done it, especially gamblers for fucks sake.. So I'm not gonna sit on my throne and be judge, jury and executioner and say Mo is a piece of shit or anything like that but anyone who's been following this knows that Mo has told numerous lies. If you can't see that than I'm speechless. I'm tired of talking about it but if you can't call a spade a spade than I must believe you have ulterior motives.

Guest boatboatboat

Someone else said they sent the $ to cop a few weeks ago. I saw the texts. Whoever the person is,

Why is that person's I'D being kept secret?

Wouldn't it be wise if they were exposed to save any other poster from dealings with them?