Worst Experience Buying Drugs?

Dark Raver Camper

**I don't promote Drugs/Use at your own risk**Drugs are such a good time!!!!

I'm trying to think of some interesting transactions. Some of them make me laugh. I'm sure more odd, or scary situations will come to my mind. Below are some, not in any order.

MY friend and I bought a "rock" of a "dealer" in an Atlantic City alley for $50. It turned out to be a fucking rock. Like a fucking stone. The dealer was black.

My friend and I, on the same night as above, went to a club, and this kid sold him wax, which was suppose to be c. My firend chased the kid into a closed annex of the club, and when he couldn't find him, held his friend hostage outside the club for an hour. Fun times! The dealer was white.

I W Unioned some vet in Mexico about 150 to get some liks of K. I went to spring break in mex that year, and even went back to mex in May. Mind you, I never left the country before that year. My parent noticed my erratic behavior, like not coming home in days, neglecting my internship at a local PBS, etc. A package arrived, which my mom intercepted. I was scared shitless. She beat me to the punch. She and my dad opened the box. Before doing so, they asked what it was, I said I returned a necklace, that broke, to a vender in Mexico, where I got it on spring break. They open the package, and there are tubes of some medications, but not the k I ordered. It was like a medication for a rash or athletes foot, which I determined through later research. Also in the box was a gold chain, and like three gold charms. One was this big gold eagle gold eagle, but it was large, something like a pizza shop worker would wear. It turned out to be like 14 or 18k, which I never would have thought. So basically I got scammed, but they sent me this shit. I don't know what or why they sent the gold with the non k, but I lucked out.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Def got ripped off, by my friend, a few times, with K. I don't know if he cut like 90% with creatine, which I later referred to it as crea-k. This is the same fella who bought the rock with me.

I'd say probably a handful, of the 100ish times I rolled, were poor or fake pills. I guess that isn't too bad if you think about it.

Guest ChrisHarvard

robbie that is why i only buy powder from one dude.

I can get powder whenever I want, but I'd rather never use ever again if it's going to be less than stellar.

It's not like with weed. Even if it was mexican brown you'd get perhaps some enjoyment. But, I pass on grass. Personal choice. Slippery slope with marijuana use.

robbie that is why i only buy powder from one dude.

I can get powder whenever I want, but I'd rather never use ever again if it's going to be less than stellar.

It's not like with weed. Even if it was mexican brown you'd get perhaps some enjoyment. But, I pass on grass. Personal choice. Slippery slope with marijuana use.

H or c?

Guest ChrisHarvard

Who are you.? Brotha Harvie you gonna let this so called poster question me ?

eh, he's alright. RobMPink was around back when we were knocking em' back across the street.

lol thats a turrible place to be!!!! so i've heard. hope you weren't shooting it.

Gee whiz. You said powder, and I asked you h or c? 

I don't like needles. I did have two experiences with H, both of which were snorted. It made me feel like shit. i'm glad it did.

Even when I juiced, or tried to, I'd have to have my friends inject me. When I'd do it myself, I'd get fucking lumps or some sort of infection on my upper arm, or ass, like a bee hive attacked me. Needless to say, I didn't juice for many cycles. I can't say it was a let down, because there was results. I didn't do it right though.

I can't even watch the drugs inc episodes with the people injecting h. It makes me dizzy.

Guest ChrisHarvard

no i meant i hope you weren't shooting special k.

i don't even know how the process works to break that stuff down to powder to rail it.

doesn't seem worth it.

i have heard all about the k zone though and it sounds terrifying!!!!

Have some good ones for this thread.

Pretty sure I've posted about them before.

Have been robbed 2x. One scary time where I had what they claimed was a gun in my back. Despite being in the hoodest area of the tenderloin , they were enough people around that I took a chance and threw the money and ran. My friend and I had a few rich chicks who witnessed it happen and made us take them home they were so upset. Lol

Another time , also in the tenderloin I was set up by a homeless guy who I bought cat food for in exchange for protection and when they robbed me , they said "next time buy your drugs from your own people. White people are less likely to rob their own"