Hey Boat float me a hunsky.....

Teddy kgb

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is everyone hating on Big Ted? I asked Boat for a front and I was going to have a fun contest that included Everyone at TGF........I lost...only Me....and I'm paying Boat $105 and that's that.....

Let's see some of you big shots put your money where your mouth is.....

Lot of negativity around here lately Ted.  People must be losing on a reg thing.  

1/10 here would be willing to put up money for others with a contest like that.  But 9/10 would be willing to sign up.  

Lot of negativity around here lately Ted.  People must be losing on a reg thing.  

1/10 here would be willing to put up money for others with a contest like that.  But 9/10 would be willing to sign up.

We all hang out here for different reasons, I don't want to read thread #417 about the same shit I'd rather have fun doing somehing outside the box even of I had to pay for it...,,I gave this a shot and it was met with ridicule fr some reason......who cares I'll pay Boat and try the contest down the line....it will be fun and much better then a Kinger thread about how much he weighs from month to month or a 10 pager about Brock coming back

We all hang out here for different reasons, I don't want to read thread #417 about the same shit I'd rather have fun doing somehing outside the box even of I had to pay for it...,,I gave this a shot and it was met with ridicule fr some reason......who cares I'll pay Boat and try the contest down the line....it will be fun and much better then a Kinger thread about how much he weighs from month to month or a 10 pager about Brock coming back

I'll put up the money, Big Ted.  You run it.  

I can paypal Kinger the money.  But I'll have to deposit into that particular bank account before I can send it.  All of my liquid cash is at Chase, but my Paypal is hooked up to my Midfirst account..

Why is everyone hating on Big Ted? I asked Boat for a front and I was going to have a fun contest that included Everyone at TGF........I lost...only Me....and I'm paying Boat $105 and that's that.....

Let's see some of you big shots put your money where your mouth is.....

Nobody's hating on you bud, Happy New year :hat

Sorry Sinker and Sly I didn't want to seem like I called you two out at all......I was just rambling as everyone came in with Tame replys that I built up in my mind as negitive......all is well ...l lost....nbd at all....

i gave you the don play that boat suggested even though u already paid,,,,all good greenbay -3 tonight gl