This Falcon offense is incredible

Sol Aristatel

ATL kinda flying under the radar as a legit contender.  This Falcon offense is something like the 6th highest scoring team in NFL history.  Insane. 

True the defense isn't great, but its not horrible like it has been in years past.  Good enough to keep them in games.  And Matty Ice is in the zone right now. 

Would not be surprised one bit if ATL makes a Super Bowl run. 

ATL kinda flying under the radar as a legit contender.  This Falcon offense is something like the 6th highest scoring team in NFL history.  Insane. 

True the defense isn't great, but its not horrible like it has been in years past.  Good enough to keep them in games.  And Matty Ice is in the zone right now. 

Would not be surprised one bit if ATL makes a Super Bowl run. 

Agree to a certain extent. I just can't get the Philly game outta my mind. I was all aboard the Atlanta train before that game but after watching it I was convinced Atlanta's D was the biggest PILE OF SHIT I'd ever laid my eyes on... Their body of work overall though is not so bad. If you saw that game Sol you would know exactly what I'm talking about.

Falcons front 7 will get eaten alive by the Cowboys Oline if they play. Cowboys will just milk the clock and keep the Falcons offense off the field.

You forget the Cowboys have a rookie QB.  Thats an X factor.  No matter how well he played in the regular season.  

Quinn might be talent short on the defensive side.  But he's a damn good defensive mind.  

We will see...

May not need Prescott to throw that much. Falcons are one of the worst in Rushing yards/attempt on defense, and several teams with patchwork O-lines were able to run well against them. Just avoid 3rd and long and don't throw at Trufant and you can shred their defense.

No doubt.  I agree.  But with that offense, ATL has a punchers chance in that potential game.  

Not a big fan of Garret as a coach.  Country Club atmosphere there always.  Rookie QB.  I'm not a believer in Dallas.  Yet.