Question on BTC

Fecal Tornado

just generated another

Bitcoin Address

You can use this address to transfer money from another bitcoin service, and to have friends send you money.

146YXmZ5MM2QH2QAPK3tdNPVyKgFufvjt7

Why does my address change?

To protect your privacy, we provide a new bitcoin address for each transfer. This prevents someone from tracking all the payments you receive by looking at the blockchain. Note that any address provided here will continue to be linked to your Circle account.

What link did you click on your Circle account home page to generate an address?

I'm unable to generate addresses anymore. And I even called Circle last week and they told me I could use an old one and it would still work, but they are not generating new addresses anymore. They are out of the BC business

under my name and a drop box shows up click get address

What link did you click on your Circle account home page to generate an address?

I'm unable to generate addresses anymore. And I even called Circle last week and they told me I could use an old one and it would still work, but they are not generating new addresses anymore. They are out of the BC business

It depends on your account. I can still generate new address but when if I try to send to my bank account I will convert to cash account and then no new addresses.

Guest ChrisHarvard

i need to get that russian author dude on here for a Q & A

just don't make fun of him or he'll freaking hack the shit out of us and the forum will be down for days.