betting steam can RUIN you!

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard
Rachel at (boat book) Betmania specifically told me...Chris, if you place bets on STEAM & consistently get numbers before we can change them you will be booted.

Except she said it with that foreign "telemarketer voice" accent of hers, if you know what i mean.

I've learned that betting steam and getting a "great number" doesn't make it a good bet.

Just because you beat a crappy number, by getting a LESS crappy number...it's still crappy.

And these are the kind of conversations I have with my close friend, Durito quite often.

Just because you pour syrup on something- that don't make it pancakes.

You can put a cat in an oven and that don't make it a biscuit!

And a gun can't fire with no bullets.

Old school due diligence is the only way to win.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChrisHarvard

If you know how to define value you can determine that even though we missed the boat a little and did not get the best number we still got a number that has winning expectations.

hate Homosexual human being books like that

only way you can get large money down on a game is to simultaneously bet

but these Non heterosexual person think they have a right to change the line after one limit bet when that number was there all day long

if you boot players for betting steam you shouldn't be in the business of taking bets in the first place

Guest ChrisHarvard

sleep it's especially troubling when you're trying to meet rollover requirements (so i hear).

Me personally, I have never taken any bonus except through RW and the R/O there is 6x.

6x is just fine.

How you guys grind away at 18x, holy toledo! You deserve a trophy for that.

Guest ChrisHarvard

I'm on the fence, action. Like I told b3 a woman's choice is a deep ocean.

I am not certain it's right for swinging dicks to tell women how to conduct their bodies.

sleep it's especially troubling when you're trying to meet rollover requirements (so i hear).

Me personally, I have never taken any bonus except through RW and the R/O there is 6x.

6x is just fine.

i always take the big bonus 20x rollover whatever. if you get a 200% bonus and get hot, say a $500 deposit to $3000 then just bet 5 games a day at $100 each

before you know it the rollover is gone

Guest ChrisHarvard

Get Rachel to give you -107 lines. Bet steam and get booted. Then go to BetPhoenix and call up Rachel and ask her how she likes you now.

ACH could I actually do this??

I'd love to hear that smug reaction. She likes to say "ummm" a lot when she's ticked off. That's what I heard.

ACH could I actually do this??

I'd love to hear that smug reaction. She likes to say "ummm" a lot when she's ticked off. That's what I heard.

It is theoretically possible. But you probably cannot bet steam at BetMania unless you take the laptop into the bathroom and run the shower hot with the doors closed. Doubt it would work and Rachel is not afraid.

Guest ChrisHarvard

ACH i hope you're coming to the TGF Bash '17.

Still unconfirmed but I could see us smoking stogies with a couple dime tickets in our pockets, living life. 

6x is just fine.

i had to put through 50k at that fagg book 100 at a time

i'd rather saw my dik off with a rusty tuna can lid than ever play there again