You would think, w/ Yanks life pretty much over in a matter of MONTHS he'd be posting more

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

I have really put some thought in to this...

what will Mike Yanks miss the most?

I think it's bases. No doubt about that.

This is a guy that loves baseball, now he can't even watch it! Let alone do the softball thing.

Dude used to stagger in the door, knocking everything down on the way to room. Jump in bed with he's freaking CLEATs on, because he was too loaded to give a crap.

Wake up with more of the ball field than when he left it!!!

Welllll lil buddy, those days are gone. 

Guest ChrisHarvard

You know guys...as the world is literally caving around us with Christmas concerts getting shot up by Muslims..

to hear yanks say he is not a christian cuts me deep.

now i have to save yanks not only from himself, but from hell too? Why God? Why?

but you know what? I'm down. Let's do it. 

Guest ChrisHarvard

No more old mans softball team....You'll be lucky to even get to the slow pitch batting cages on Wednesday night

No more hitting the watering hole every other day. You're a father now.

No more booze every day, even at home. You're a father now.

No more restaurants, but with a car seat you can always hit a drive through. Hope you like crappy food!

No more ball games. That cold weather? You can't subject your children to that! It's 36 degrees in those cheap ass seats you buy, YANKS!

No more cinema. Sure, you'll try a movie once or twice. You'll never see the thing. You have babies now. They'll cry and poop the whole movie.

No more go carts, no more dirt bikes, no more extreme shit. You're old now. Sell your stuff, but who are we kidding? You probably never had any of that anyways.