how did marshall cover the -3?

sleepy

Nothing really out of the ordinary from the play by play. Marshall took the lead by 2, got fouled with like 3 seconds left, hit both FTs and won by 4.

I think ODU did tie the game with a layup with like no time left in regulation to send it to OT though, so that hurts if you had the +3 and could have used the 2 point loss

Nothing really out of the ordinary from the play by play. Marshall took the lead by 2, got fouled with like 3 seconds left, hit both FTs and won by 4.

I think ODU did tie the game with a layup with like no time left in regulation to send it to OT though, so that hurts if you had the +3 and could have used the 2 point loss

Losses like that kill when games go into OT

Had Ohio St tonight +3 and was praying someone could win it at the end. Looked for a minute like it might be headed to OT when Thompson missed the FT

God Bless swanigan

Losses like that kill when games go into OT

Had Ohio St tonight +3 and was praying someone could win it at the end. Looked for a minute like it might be headed to OT when Thompson missed the FT

God Bless swanigan

It sucks, but it usually balances out over time. Most people just remember the bad though and tend to forget the lucky times.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Durito actually had Marshall -2.5 and ODU +4.5

Sounds hard to be true. But he did.

35 thousand. On each.

He also hit the half court shot at HT and won a free car.

Guest ChrisHarvard

It sucks, but it usually balances out over time. Most people just remember the bad though and tend to forget the lucky times.

That is so true.

When I used to work hotels, I ALWAYS remembered the freaking prics. The guests that were nice, tipped reasonably, gave us no shit aside the occasional missing wallet or firearm.

It's a darn shame. But you always remember crappy times and crappy teams.

Guest ChrisHarvard

Durito hindsight is 20/10.

I would really appreciate you talking more about how much you "killed it" if you had made this a thing like, hey guys go monarchs!

You waited until you ensured victory before coming out with your little comments.

It's not cool, dude!

Fish tried that (posting plays before the game) for the first time since his last bowl game rout last year. Not even certain Iowa scored in that game.

BOL to you as well, no hard feelings.