Plommer and FairWarning

Dingo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He alternates between being in love with me and hating my guts. I spent two months two years ago working with him trying to him help (savior complex) get help for his mental illness. He listened to me at the time because he was "in love with me. "However he stopped taking his medicine after a short while, and well, we see the fallout. He flat out refuses medicine. He flat out refuses to stop drinking. He will die before hitting 50.

If he wasn't delusional, he's smart enough that he could do something with his life. But he refuses to. He'd rather just live in his own dream world and antagonize people.

He alternates between being in love with me and hating my guts. I spent two months two years ago working with him trying to him help (savior complex) get help for his mental illness. He listened to me at the time because he was "in love with me. "However he stopped taking his medicine after a short while, and well, we see the fallout. He flat out refuses medicine. He flat out refuses to stop drinking. He will die before hitting 50.

If he wasn't delusional, he's smart enough that he could do something with his life. But he refuses to. He'd rather just live in his own dream world and antagonize people.

Who the hell would take that guy serious enough to be antagonized is beyond my understanding. The dude's a fukkin pantload. He's a cartoon, tune in once in a while for a gut chukkle, that's it.

Who the hell would take that guy serious enough to be antagonized is beyond my understanding. The dude's a fukkin pantload. He's a cartoon, tune in once in a while for a gut chukkle, that's it.

Yeah. It's stupid....but the thought that people might think that I was interested in him, or lying about him stiffing pisses me off. I worry too much about that I suppose. Anyone who knows me knows the truth. I really should pity him. He's got absolutely nothing going for him at all.

What he wants more than anything is a girl, but come on...and any girl who is somewhat nice to him he takes as them being interested in him romantically. He drank himself into a stupor last year and almost died. He lost a bunch of weight being on dialysis, and now likes to act like he is some diet/exercise guru and calls everyone else fat. Guy doesn't understand that losing that weight won't help him with the women when he's bat shit crazy.

Yeah. It's stupid....but the thought that people might think that I was interested in him, or lying about him stiffing pisses me off. I worry too much about that I suppose. Anyone who knows me knows the truth. I really should pity him. He's got absolutely nothing going for him at all.

What he wants more than anything is a girl, but come on...and any girl who is somewhat nice to him he takes as them being interested in him romantically. He drank himself into a stupor last year and almost died. He lost a bunch of weight being on dialysis, and now likes to act like he is some diet/exercise guru and calls everyone else fat. Guy doesn't understand that losing that weight won't help him with the women when he's bat shit crazy.

Like any good cartoon you can shut it off or turn the channel.

Kid lives in a shit hole too, what is that? Assisted Living subby?

Like any good cartoon you can shut it off or turn the channel.

Kid lives in a shit hole too, what is that? Assisted Living subby?

Hillside motel. He got evicted from his last 2 places...which is when he came to me begging for money or he would be on the streets. He probably is not able to rent an actual apartment – no deposit money, not a good rental history.

Shit happens to people and I would not judge him for his living conditions if he wasn't trying so hard to keep up this façade that he is some successful guy. Last week he told everyone in a video that he was getting a new apartment with a top notch recording studio in it. He's always trying to get people to commit to these music festivals or concerts around the country. He would never follow thru....seen this many times. I hope no one takes him seriously enough to actually buy a ticket somewhere thinking he will meet them. I would question anyone who would want to hang out with him anyway though.

Hillside motel. He got evicted from his last 2 places...which is when he came to me begging for money or he would be on the streets. He probably is not able to rent an actual apartment – no deposit money, not a good rental history.

Shit happens to people and I would not judge him for his living conditions if he wasn't trying so hard to keep up this façade that he is some successful guy. Last week he told everyone in a video that he was getting a new apartment with a top notch recording studio in it. He's always trying to get people to commit to these music festivals or concerts around the country. He would never follow thru....seen this many times. I hope no one takes him seriously enough to actually buy a ticket somewhere thinking he will meet them. I would question anyone who would want to hang out with him anyway though.

That dude don't even wanna hang out with himself

That dude just a leaky pecker.

He absolutely no harm or consequence to anyone.

Sorry he ripped you.

Maybe garnishee his drooler's monthly stipend. Leave him enough for a 6 pak of yoohoo and some adult diapers.

I had a leaky pecker once. Here's a bit of advice boys, just cause a girl has her tubes tied doesn't mean she can't give you an STD! This lesson was brought to you by BLUE.

That dude don't even wanna hang out with himself

I LOLLed at that at first, and then thought about it. It's actually very true. It must be why he gets drunk every day. Escapism from the sad reality that is himself.

I have learned a lot about bi-polar condition over the last couple of years in trying to help him. Prior to that I always thought it was just a matter of being depressed sometimes and happy sometimes. I had no idea of the impact it can make on people's lives. I know he is not the only one, but I don't understand why people refuse treatment. I guess the mania is so much fun, or it makes them so productive, that it is worth the negative impact on their lives? It's very interesting to me. It almost makes me wish I would have gotten a psychology degree.

I had a leaky pecker once. Here's a bit of advice boys, just cause a girl has her tubes tied doesn't mean she can't give you an STD! This lesson was brought to you by BLUE.

Lolol. I hope you're joking. I know Blue is smart enough to know that contraception and STDs are two different matters.

Thank you for the PSA however. What did she give you?

that mugshot reminds me of an actor/comedian..

can't for the life of me think of what shows that I saw him in..maybe an episode of Seinfeld?

Dude reminds me of pee wee Herman but only a sicker and more demented version. I think IAG is great but what were you thinking IAG? Oh well ya live and learn. I'd just ignore him completely though IAG, someone like him you are playing right into his hands by paying any attention to him whatsoever, in his mind he's winning anytime you pay attention to him.

Dude reminds me of pee wee Herman but only a sicker and more demented version. I think IAG is great but what were you thinking IAG? Oh well ya live and learn. I'd just ignore him completely though IAG, someone like him you are playing right into his hands by paying any attention to him whatsoever, in his mind he's winning anytime you pay attention to him.

yep IAG is good people and helped someone out that she thought was a friend.

Steve is showing his true colors with all his nonsense...he really does need help.