Plommer and FairWarning

Dingo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IAG I hear ya on the being nice part.I have befriended a few and been burnt and never met them IRL  live and learn but cannot group 99.9 percent of the nice people into the same group.I think more of it is the GROUP we are in.(I only lost 5+k)hence the baseball thing sent as friend,cannot ask for refund.

Also my rent is due (over) need 1200. will pay you asap

This is a test...a set up by Ronald isn't it?

Wow.

This is just sad now. He's clearly very very crazy.

Hopefully he gets some help.

Doughnuts:

Fairwarning, myself and others knew he was crazy for a while. When he first started posting here as eggs I messaged Kinger and gave him a heads up. I told him the guy was nuts and he would be disruptive and offer nothing to the board and would end up banned and the sooner the better. I told kinger this a long time ago.

Doughnuts:

Fairwarning, myself and others knew he was crazy for a while. When he first started posting here as eggs I messaged Kinger and gave him a heads up. I told him the guy was nuts and he would be disruptive and offer nothing to the board and would end up banned and the sooner the better. I told kinger this a long time ago.

I knew there would be trouble as soon as he signed up also.